See your own infractions

SkyDiver

I think it would save lots and time and effort for Mods if users (Probably not guests) could see their own infraction history. This could save time as users could then determine how many more infractions before they get banned and resolve potential false or mistaken kicks faster and save lots of time instead of going through the process of asking Mods and whatnot.

Meow is correct, they would wait until they have reached the 2-hour kick, then knowing the next kick means an automatic ban they would delete and make a new account. Granted it would take over a week but it is possible.

Wouldn't it be easier just to follow the dang rules and not sit worrying about kick history?

Meow is correct, they would wait until they have reached the 2-hour kick, then knowing the next kick means an automatic ban they would delete and make a new account. Granted it would take over a week but it is possible.

Wouldn't it be easier just to follow the dang rules and not sit worrying about kick history?
I feel like it's just easier to bypass than wait like 10 days or something for a new account, I think people would be more likely to just follow the rules if it wasn't so easy to bypass bans, but I don't beleive there is much more you can do.

OK FIRST OF ALLL COUGH COUGH DONT U PEOPLE GOT KOS LISTS? YES YES YES? ALSO, JUST LIKE RECORD THE IP AND NAME. OH ABOUT THE VPN PUT THAT DOWN TOO okii bai~ also yes no caps. yes yes yes.