September 2023 Event Week: Persona!! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

waveirl

~ Catboy Mod ~
Staff member
Welcome to this month’s event week !

The event will be held from September 15th to September 21st.

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any character from the Persona universe. Any canon character will do.

2. You may be any character you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing profile. If you have trouble keeping the same profile picture for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters throughout the week.

Since Persona isn’t the most popular game, here are some examples for characters you can choose:

Any MC from Persona 1 to Persona 5.
Any Persona (shadow) from any series (Example: Arsene from Persona 5)
Any side Character from Persona 1 to Persona 5.

That being said, these aren’t the only characters you can choose. There’s 5 games to choose from and hundreds of characters from those games, so there will be plenty of options to choose from :3

3. Make sure to keep your pfp for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer, hosted by Lumi.

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or the corresponding news post on the main site.

Gifts!!

Your reward for participating this time will be gifts, as mentioned above.

On September 22nd, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past 2 events.

If selected, your prize will be a gift of your choice

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a profile picture, feel free to send me or Luminous a message in chat, we’d be more than happy to help.

Next months event week will be Cartoon Week. We hope you will be looking forward that, as well as other future events :3 Have fun!​

Welcome to this month’s event week !

The event will be held from September 15th to September 21st.

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any character from the Persona universe. Any canon character will do.

2. You may be any character you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing profile. If you have trouble keeping the same profile picture for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters throughout the week.

Since Persona isn’t the most popular game, here are some examples for characters you can choose:

Any MC from Persona 1 to Persona 5.
Any Persona (shadow) from any series (Example: Arsene from Persona 5)
Any side Character from Persona 1 to Persona 5.

That being said, these aren’t the only characters you can choose. There’s 5 games to choose from and hundreds of characters from those games, so there will be plenty of options to choose from :3

3. Make sure to keep your pfp for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer, hosted by Lumi.

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or the corresponding news post on the main site.

Gifts!!

Your reward for participating this time will be gifts, as mentioned above.

On September 22nd, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past 2 events.

If selected, your prize will be a gift of your choice

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a profile picture, feel free to send me or Luminous a message in chat, we’d be more than happy to help.

Next months event week will be Cartoon Week. We hope you will be looking forward that, as well as other future events :3 Have fun!​
Chie Satonaka 🧍

Was looking through characters. I was suggested one last night by sum1, but I don't remember which one ;-; but correct if this character doesn't work; `Haru Okumura` From Persona 5 I believe. I have no clue which one I just hope I got the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.