September event week: Gacha games

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Hi and welcome to the September event week! The time has finally come for this also long-awaited event. Many people wanted Genshin Impact week to come back, but it's coming back even bigger and better than it was last September! I would like to give credit to Advocate and anyone else who has wanted Genshin Impact back as an event week. The focus will be not only on Genshin, but it will also be focused on 7 other Gacha games too! That makes for a HUGE amount of character choices this time around! If you haven't checked out the latest updates that I've made already regarding new event info, nor have checked out this thread in general, please do! You may also start posting suggestions for the next wave of event weeks that'll happen next year on that thread too! https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/

Lets get into what Gacha games are!(Note this is NOT Gacha Life!) Gacha games are mobile/pc games that implement a luck-based factor into the game, also known as "Summoning" "Wishing", or however you may call it for characters in a game, but it takes luck to get certain characters in a game. Most gacha games will incorporate a star system, where you get certain characters at a certain rarity in the game. For example, a 3 star unit, 4 star unit, or 5 star unit. Some games even have 6 star characters too! Of course by getting these characters, you have to use an in-game currency such as Primogems for genshin impact as an example. 3 stars have more of a chance, 4 stars have less and 5 star characters have even less. A rate called a pity rate, which is the % chance of getting a 5 star character in a gacha game, goes up the more you summon for characters. Some gacha games will also let you "spark" for a character as well! "Sparking" is the concept of choosing a focus 5 star character you want for free if you have done a number of summons already! Yes, I am aware that there is a lot of vocabulary that needs to be known, but how else am I going to present this information so that you all can understand?

Onto character choices! Since there are 8 gacha games being represented for this event week, I will name a 5 characters per game that you can choose from as examples. Please do extensive research on these gacha games for other characters if you are not interested in the ones that are listed here!

1. Genshin Impact -
Fischl, Albedo, Xiao, Keqing, Eula.
2. Princess connect! - Inori Ichinose, Kiruya Momochi, Chieru Kazama, Minerva, Yuuki.
3. Arknights - Angelina, Skadi, Phantom, Thorns, Magallan.
4. Azur Lane - Unicorn, Laffey, Emile Bertin, Rikka Takarada, Avrora.
5. Fate/Grand order - Euryale, Astolfo, Jeanne d'Arc, Illyasviel von Einzbern, Gareth.
6. Dragalia Lost - Rena, Valerio, Elisanne, Ranzal, Notte.
7. Granblue Fantasy - Djeeta, Io Euclase, Lyria, Clarisse, Albert.
8. Blue Archive - Arisu, Miyu, Nonomi, Kirino, Hanako.

Some of these characters you might be familiar with. Ik a particular amount of you know them very well!

Now for the event week rules!

1. Absolutely no cloning of someone else's character choices will be allowed this time. There are far too many characters to choose from.

2. We will bring back the rule from July's event week for this event too. You must have your character's name and what game they are from in your mood or bio! Example: "Pfp is Albedo from Genshin Impact"

3. Have fun! Yes, please have fun. I'm counting on you all to make the best of this event week as much as you can!

Important dates and information:

Start date of event: September 9th
End date of event: September 18th
User participation amount needed: 30
Opt outs: Allowed after exceeding exactly a week with your character.
January-May 2023 event week suggestions: Open and to be posted on the FAQ thread!

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. Although, you are given a list of characters here. If none match what you like, then pming me will do. It is guaranteed that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like. October's event week will be Cartoons, another highly anticipated event week suggested by many, so stay tuned for that! Please continue having fun as one of the rules say to. I'm looking forward to seeing your choices of characters. Make sure to place your character choices below in this thread, so I can record user participation easier! Like the July event week, I'll be using a list to record participants, and If we exceed 30, this will become a revival event in the future!

Hi and welcome to the September event week! The time has finally come for this also long-awaited event. Many people wanted Genshin Impact week to come back, but it's coming back even bigger and better than it was last September! I would like to give credit to Advocate and anyone else who has wanted Genshin Impact back as an event week. The focus will be not only on Genshin, but it will also be focused on 7 other Gacha games too! That makes for a HUGE amount of character choices this time around! If you haven't checked out the latest updates that I've made already regarding new event info, nor have checked out this thread in general, please do! You may also start posting suggestions for the next wave of event weeks that'll happen next year on that thread too! https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/

Lets get into what Gacha games are!(Note this is NOT Gacha Life!) Gacha games are mobile/pc games that implement a luck-based factor into the game, also known as "Summoning" "Wishing", or however you may call it for characters in a game, but it takes luck to get certain characters in a game. Most gacha games will incorporate a star system, where you get certain characters at a certain rarity in the game. For example, a 3 star unit, 4 star unit, or 5 star unit. Some games even have 6 star characters too! Of course by getting these characters, you have to use an in-game currency such as Primogems for genshin impact as an example. 3 stars have more of a chance, 4 stars have less and 5 star characters have even less. A rate called a pity rate, which is the % chance of getting a 5 star character in a gacha game, goes up the more you summon for characters. Some gacha games will also let you "spark" for a character as well! "Sparking" is the concept of choosing a focus 5 star character you want for free if you have done a number of summons already! Yes, I am aware that there is a lot of vocabulary that needs to be known, but how else am I going to present this information so that you all can understand?

Onto character choices! Since there are 8 gacha games being represented for this event week, I will name a 5 characters per game that you can choose from as examples. Please do extensive research on these gacha games for other characters if you are not interested in the ones that are listed here!

1. Genshin Impact -
2. Princess connect! - Inori Ichinose, Kiruya Momochi, Chieru Kazama, Minerva, Yuuki.
5. Fate/Grand order - Euryale, Astolfo, Jeanne d'Arc, Illyasviel von Einzbern, Gareth.

Some of these characters you might be familiar with. Ik a particular amount of you know them very well!

1. Absolutely no cloning of someone else's character choices will be allowed this time. There are far too many characters to choose from.

2. We will bring back the rule from July's event week for this event too. You must have your character's name and what game they are from in your mood or bio! Example: "Pfp is Albedo from Genshin Impact"

3. Have fun! Yes, please have fun. I'm counting on you all to make the best of this event week as much as you can!

January-May 2023 event week suggestions: Open and to be posted on the FAQ thread!

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. Although, you are given a list of characters here. If none match what you like, then pming me will do. It is guaranteed that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like. October's event week will be Cartoons, another highly anticipated event week suggested by many, so stay tuned for that! Please continue having fun as one of the rules say to. I'm looking forward to seeing your choices of characters. Make sure to place your character choices below in this thread, so I can record user participation easier! Like the July event week, I'll be using a list to record participants, and If we exceed 30, this will become a revival event in the future!
id like to claim nilou from genshin impact.

1. Genshin Impact -

i would like to claim cyno from genshin

1. Genshin Impact -

I'd like to claim Childe/Tartaglia from Genshin Impact please. ^^

1. Genshin Impact -

can i use venti from genshin impact?

1. Genshin Impact -

i’d like to take back my nilou, and instead claim kazuha.