Sh!t mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kick me for having my own opinion about mods in my bio I will remove it because your sh!t mods would kick me again if I don't. Supposed to do a warning if I was freaking warned I would have removed it this makes me want to go back to square one back in January I don't give a F
.net mods= failures will there are some good mods

It was pure hate speech with unreasoned negativity, if you have any issues with moderation or acts of a moderator get some screenshots about the incident and moderator's behavior in main/pms, then send it to Kevin, not whine about some teenager on internet you never met before. Hate speech is against the rules, and your kick was even light considering the new rules.

You kick me for having my own opinion about mods in my bio I will remove it because your sh!t mods would kick me again if I don't. Supposed to do a warning if I was freaking warned I would have removed it this makes me want to go back to square one back in January I don't give a F
Respectfully, it sound like when you made this you was going on a rant. Please calm down. A admin or moderator would answer your text. Just calm down

Not every staff is as useless or unhelpful as you making them seem. I understand that your upset. Yet ranting will not help anyone. Please calm down. Have you been muted or have any mute history prior to your inconveniences? Moderator or staff are unappreciated, voluntary, and unpaid human being trying to make the site as best as possible. Ranting will not help your case and also please do not try to bypass censored words. @Kevin or @Ophelia ~ May you please handle this.

Not every staff is as useless or unhelpful as you making them seem. I understand that your upset. Yet ranting will not help anyone. Please calm down. Have you been muted or have any mute history prior to your inconveniences? Moderator or staff are unappreciated, voluntary, and unpaid human being trying to make the site as best as possible. Ranting will not help your case and also please do not try to bypass censored words. @Kevin or @Ophelia ~ May you please handle this.
If you know his past you wouldnt be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.