Slots of fun lifetime VIP contest(Contest has now closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
This contest will run from 9/2 until 9/12
-=I've decided to allow the staff to join in since this contest seems to not be as popular as it should have been...So I am going to throw all eligible participants onto the virtual slot machine...Of course if any join they must say who they will gift their VIP win to=-

------=CONTEST HAS CLOSED=------
The winner is sav_rose76

Okay, everybody, we are going to have another lifetime VIP contest

/// If your chat name is different from your forum name you must provide your chat name in your posting \\\

Since we previously had a kidschat.net flag created we now need a kidschat.net stamp to represent us. This stamp can only be created using the chat drawing tool and no other drawing app. The stamp must have a denomination of your choice included somewhere on the stamp. After you have finished your drawing, you can save it and upload it to this thread.

VIPs can participate, one proviso would be that if a VIP member enters they must provide the chat name of the user they are willing to gift the VIP to.

The kidschat.net staff will pick their favorite two choices each and every name chosen will then be placed into a virtual slot machine whose arm will then be pulled and the winner chosen.

The winner will be announced on the 15th

Good luck to all participants and have fun with this

=--Failure to follow these instructions will mean automatic disqualification from this contest--=

Here is an example:
The chat of choice stamp.png

Sorry, Xender_ but this one does not meet the contest requirements...There is no "denomination" on that stamp.

------=Disqualified=------

Chat username is same as here, and I had no idea what I was doing lol

Attachments

• F8D63666-21D2-40DB-9F03-0E5DD23EC48F.png
    F8D63666-21D2-40DB-9F03-0E5DD23EC48F.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
here is the RETRY VERSION of it:
1662146826710.png

ONCE AGAIN,CHAT USERNAME:ツ303
IFI WON,AM GIVING VIP TO :ツ Rainey

It's too fricking hard to draw on Phone Lmfao!! Anyway Here is a drawing!! My username is "Not Vic" in KidsChatNet.

Attachments

• user3255830_bdb6d9709f1e.png
    user3255830_bdb6d9709f1e.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 37
Kc is the best chatroom. My username is simple

Sorry SIMPLE but I am going to have to disqualify this stamp for one it does not have a denomination and for another, I know for a fact that that screen on that monitor was not created using the drawing tool in the chat.

------=DISQUALIFIED=------

IMG-20220903-WA0004.jpg

my username is phantom_studios!

Sorry Da_Murfster but I am going to have to disqualify this stamp for one it does not have a denomination.

------=DISQUIALIFIED=------

Attachments

• image_2022-09-03_170819371.png
    image_2022-09-03_170819371.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 15
-=DISQUALIFIED=-

There is no denomination on that stamp so it will have to be disqualified

This is me 1notyourbadboi and i want this VIP on my name

Attachments

• user3378035_687a1d9ae5db.png
    user3378035_687a1d9ae5db.png
    35 KB · Views: 12