Slots of fun lifetime VIP contest (Discussions)

Here's welp another proof i opened it rn 💀 ignore da bad drawings pls 🥲
I just figured you used a drawing app cause the brust strokes are of a calligraphy pen, and the squares are to square. And im saying this as a 19yro whoes dont art pretty much my whole life and used the Kidschats doodler since 2019 december when it was first released. I mean it is possible to draw perfect squares on there after a while of practice but the brust strokes on the words. It dont point on the ends on kidschat. 🤨 not tryna accuse you of anything, im just sayin its a bit sus as a detailed oriented person i am. Also heres my shitty drawings to lol ♡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902-084615_ibisPaint X.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902-084615_ibisPaint X.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 16
I just figured you used a drawing app cause the brust strokes are of a calligraphy pen, and the squares are to square. And im saying this as a 19yro whoes dont art pretty much my whole life and used the Kidschats doodler since 2019 december when it was first released. I mean it is possible to draw perfect squares on there after a while of practice but the brust strokes on the words. It dont point on the ends on kidschat. 🤨 not tryna accuse you of anything, im just sayin its a bit sus as a detailed oriented person i am. Also heres my shitty drawings to lol ♡
💀 i wouldn't really called ur drawings shitty,cause it actually looks good,was it made long ago tho?cuz even if it was,it welp looks nice :/

Not entering, just wanna give folks some inspiration cause I'm bored.
kidschat.png