So I got banned, but for a reason I did not do.

Pikachu

I was spamming lyrics of all my fellas, but I got banned this morning for "bypassing on another account during my kick", but that was also my friends doing it. I had no other account but my original and now I can't get back in because of it. If you could unban me that would be great! By the way if you wanna know the usernames they are YZBT1noG and rossonere. They should be easy to track down since they both don't have premium the last time I was on. I have video evidence that I was chatting on one platform only, so if you ask for that I have it right here :D anyways hope you get to this message or I'll be waiting quite a bit for this unban :')

I was spamming lyrics of all my fellas, but I got banned this morning for "bypassing on another account during my kick", but that was also my friends doing it. I had no other account but my original and now I can't get back in because of it. If you could unban me that would be great! By the way if you wanna know the usernames they are YZBT1noG and rossonere. They should be easy to track down since they both don't have premium the last time I was on. I have video evidence that I was chatting on one platform only, so if you ask for that I have it right here :D anyways hope you get to this message or I'll be waiting quite a bit for this unban :')
I wonder to myself every day when people will stop lying in their ban appeals. I'll show you what went down truthfully.

1. You spammed about 3-4 other times before this spamming spree.
2. I warned all parties not to spam. Everyone stopped but you, so you got kicked.
3. You bypassed on 3 other guests accounts spamming the same lyrics saying that your name was Pikachu as well as some n-word racism mixed in there, leading to max kick and ban level on your bypassed accounts, and main account.

You've had many warnings to stop spamming over the course of the time you've been on chat, and this bypassing of kicks on the same platform.. as you claim, sold the deal for your ban. I did say if you bypassed again after that you would have been KOS, but thankfully you did not, so you can come back in 2 weeks. Hopefully, you'll have learned your lesson by then.

I wonder to myself every day when people will stop lying in their ban appeals. I'll show you what went down truthfully.

1. You spammed about 3-4 other times before this spamming spree.
2. I warned all parties not to spam. Everyone stopped but you, so you got kicked.
3. You bypassed on 3 other guests accounts spamming the same lyrics saying that your name was Pikachu as well as some n-word racism mixed in there, leading to max kick and ban level on your bypassed accounts, and main account.

You've had many warnings to stop spamming over the course of the time you've been on chat, and this bypassing of kicks on the same platform.. as you claim, sold the deal for your ban. I did say if you bypassed again after that you would have been KOS, but thankfully you did not, so you can come back in 2 weeks. Hopefully, you'll have learned your lesson by then.