Still banned

Idkman

Reset my internet and I'm still banned.
There is no reason given it literally just says "you have been banned you cannot enter" did I break a rule that was an automatic ban? Like I'm confused at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-183449_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-183449_Chrome.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 11
The admin just never checks the forums ig?
It's been a few days since your last post so, and according to that image you posted its an ip ban which should have been cleared the day you were banned, but because the admin is doing "admin things" ig you're out of luck

F in the chat

So like, as I said my method works if it was a bug. Since it wasn't you'll have to wait till @Kevin gets on to help but just know he admins 3 sites and has a job...

Reset my internet and I'm still banned.
There is no reason given it literally just says "you have been banned you cannot enter" did I break a rule that was an automatic ban? Like I'm confused at this point.
i know of a bug that happened on allo rather often, try just restarting your device in general. if all else fails, uninstall your browser app, change your ip, and reinstall it; try on an incognito tab with your og acct and if it's still banned just make a new account on a regular tab.

HOWEVER; if you're banned for an actual reason this is technically bypassing. do not do this until you know if it's an accidental ban or if it's an actual deserved ban.

Ayo.

Don't talk about other sites.

Thanks.
I do have a question though, is my acc actually banned because I honestly don't remember doing anything wrong, not to mention its doesn't say the acc is banned it only says I cannot enter the site ._.

I do have a question though, is my acc actually banned because I honestly don't remember doing anything wrong, not to mention its doesn't say the acc is banned it only says I cannot enter the site ._.
Must be your wifi or data being blocked. Not an actual ban