stop harassment

Pieck

Im not really new yet new I was on the Chat Avenue forums Anyway

Looking through some of the threads i found some harassing going on
Dont matter who ya are
or whatever caused it
harassment is a no No.
You act tough behind ur screens, bet you wouldn't even harass these people in real life, youd run away scared

Dont harass innocent people
grow a pair and dont be a [redacted]
Harassers causin people to want to kill themselves, congrats ya caused a human to hate life because of somethin ya did

Be a decent human being be nice and stop harassing

Dont matter who ya are
or whatever caused it
harassment is a no No.
You act tough behind ur screens, bet you wouldn't even harass these people in real life, youd run away scared

Harassers causin people to want to kill themselves, congrats ya caused a human to hate life because of somethin ya did

Thank you

Dont matter who ya are
or whatever caused it
harassment is a no No.

Appreciate that you're standing up for people who experience injustice, regardless of how well you know them.

Dont matter who ya are
or whatever caused it
harassment is a no No.

Lol hello to you too, my dear man. But do you think people speaking against harassment will actually discourage harassment? Harassers usually lack empathy and do not feel guilty of the acts they have committed. There will always be bullies, be it virtual bullies or real-life bullies. So coming back to the solution of the 'harassment problem', the efficient solution is to put them down like the rabid dogs they are....

Lol hello to you too, my dear man. But do you think people speaking against harassment will actually discourage harassment? Harassers usually lack empathy and do not feel guilty of the acts they have committed. There will always be bullies, be it virtual bullies or real-life bullies. So coming back to the solution of the 'harassment problem', the efficient solution is to put them down like the rabid dogs they are....
I don't agree with what you said, yet I don't disagree. They feel no empathy nor guilt, but they could. Someway, somehow, they could. Some harassers feel guilt and regret for what they have done. Not all, but most definitely some. Even if it's a few, they do reflect upon their decisions. Putting them down like rabid dogs isn't the best solution.