Suggestion to fix the filter

wut

I noticed that the filter will sometimes filter words, such as gratitude, because of the second syllable. If the filter is using RegEx, then I suggest that each rule makes use of the whole word selector:
Code:
\b
This only filters out words that are actually the entire word, and not just a part of it.
This can be done by surrounding the offending word with two \b's, like this:
Code:
\bcat\b
Unfortunately, this means that every single variant of the word will have to be filtered.
Code:
\bmoves\b
\bmoving\b
\bmoved\b

I noticed that the filter will sometimes filter words, such as gratitude, because of the second syllable. If the filter is using RegEx, then I suggest that each rule makes use of the whole word selector:
Code:
\b
This only filters out words that are actually the entire word, and not just a part of it.
This can be done by surrounding the offending word with two \b's, like this:
Code:
\bcat\b
Unfortunately, this means that every single variant of the word will have to be filtered.
Code:
\bmoves\b
\bmoving\b
\bmoved\b

It seems doable but I'm not sure the access they have to that code.

Code:
\b(move|moved|moves|moving)\b/i

You would probably be best served by talking to Boomcoding about this issue seeing as he is the coder of the software. Google his name and you can suggest it.
They appear to be a foreign company and I don't see an easy way to contact them.

Not sure how difficult extensions are, since I can't find any examples, so probably the fine how it currently is.

It's intentionally desgined like this to prevent censors from being bypassed quite so easily, so I doubt it will be changed.
This could make bypassing harder, depending on the bypass.

The current list of words just searches for that string of text, even if its in another word, hence "gratitude" becoming "gra***ude". Bypassing that uses spaces, this could be made to fix. Commonly used characters as letters could be added to both.

Its still not a real issue, in my opinion, or at least not one that warrants the effort.