Suggestions for Kidschat Forums

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
Being on the forums, I've noticed many bugs/issues that can be fixed. It's not that important but it would definitely improve the forums a lot. And these are just my opinion btw, you guys can leave your opinions in the comments.

1. Emojis

So idk if I'm the only one bothered by this, but I hate when they automatically change what you typed, into their terrible pre-set emojis

For example, If I type this:
smilenormal.png
it turns into this:
creepysmile.png
and so on...

2. Reactions

a.
So apparently your reaction score doesn't count the 😲 and 🙁 reactions which is so lame to me. Like your reaction score should count all of your reactions not just specific ones.

And because of this, your "reaction" score isn't the same as your "all reactions received" score.

This is my "reaction" score:
score.png
This is my "all reactions received" score:
all.png
Just look at the difference...

b. Also, I feel like they should give you more variety for which emoji you want to react.

This is the original set of emojis they give you:
set.png

This is what I think they should give:
edit.png
And again, this is just my opinion. Please feel free to leave your suggestions.

3. Time

a.
I really don't like how they limit you for a certain time limit before you post your next comment. I think it's super annoying

This is what I mean:
time.png
Personally, I think this should be removed. Maybe it's put in place to stop people from spamming but nobody really spams on the forums anyways...

b. I also don't like when it writes the incorrect time for when you were last seen

Example:
wrong.jpeg
Like this makes so sense. How was I last seen at tomorrow 2:19 PM?? That's not even possible-

Anyways, I hope you guys agree with me and tell me if these are good suggestions.

Thanks,
rosafari

Being on the forums, I've noticed many bugs/issues that can be fixed. It's not that important but it would definitely improve the forums a lot. And these are just my opinion btw, you guys can leave your opinions in the comments.

1. Emojis

So idk if I'm the only one bothered by this, but I hate when they automatically change what you typed, into their terrible pre-set emojis

For example, If I type this:
View attachment 1148
it turns into this:
View attachment 1149
and so on...

2. Reactions

a.
So apparently your reaction score doesn't count the 😲 and 🙁 reactions which is so lame to me. Like your reaction score should count all of your reactions not just specific ones.

And because of this, your "reaction" score isn't the same as your "all reactions received" score.

This is my "reaction" score:
View attachment 1151
This is my "all reactions received" score:
View attachment 1152
Just look at the difference...

b. Also, I feel like they should give you more variety for which emoji you want to react.

This is the original set of emojis they give you:
View attachment 1154

This is what I think they should give:
View attachment 1156
And again, this is just my opinion. Please feel free to leave your suggestions.

3. Time

a.
I really don't like how they limit you for a certain time limit before you post your next comment. I think it's super annoying

This is what I mean:
View attachment 1157
Personally, I think this should be removed. Maybe it's put in place to stop people from spamming but nobody really spams on the forums anyways...

b. I also don't like when it writes the incorrect time for when you were last seen

Example:
View attachment 1158
Like this makes so sense. How was I last seen at tomorrow 2:19 PM?? That's not even possible-

Anyways, I hope you guys agree with me and tell me if these are good suggestions.

Thanks,
rosafari
What’s wrong with the preset emojis :(

Bruh. It even does it on the opposite. I didn't even realize. ):

Edit: tf it doesn't do it for ): but for ( : it happens.