Superhero Race Lifetime VIP Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
user name mine : Aaren
name hero: miles Morales
super human name:spider man
*A teenager named Peter parker,a poor sickly orphan,is bitten by a radioactive spider.aa a result of the bite,he gains super human strength,speed and agility,along with the ability to cling to walls turning him into spider Man,and he have so many powers but main powers such as super human strength,spider sense alert,wall crawling, healing factor super human durability etc.... Then he start Procte human from villian and he can did it.in my opinion he is the best super hero.and he will fight for human with evil villians
You have been disqualified for spamming this thread!

Infinity_Wars_Sleepwalker_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpgthis character is sleepwalker I feel like he represents me best because he fights crime when someone is asleep in which I'm online usually at nights when people are asleep I would also say he looks a bit like a villain and some people have said my profile picture is scary

I'll give the vip to retro

for the vip contest i picked cat women. the actress, selina kyle, portrays her in the movie. she is a thrill seeker which relates to me because in all my relationships, thats what i look for. adventure and fun mixed together. "supervillain" is a popular noun that has been used to describe her. for me i can seem tough or sometimes come across as evil on the outside but in the inside i only have good intentions and am i kind person. lastly, she always shows pride in what she does. we relate in that way, as we both show confidence and passion through choices we make.
Catwoman_(The_Batman_film).jpg

For this VIP contest, I chose my by far favorite superhero, Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman is compassionate caring, stubborn, opinionated, highly competitive, and is outgoing. I've been told so many times that her and I can be described the same. I'm very stubborn and opinionated but very outgoing, caring, sometimes competitive. Wonder Woman is a very strong and independent individual. I chose her because I can compare myself to her and have pretty much the same description as her when it comes to having to describe myself. Although I'm not indestructible like her.

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
I say hellboy best reflects me because he is there and he dose his own things at times and he can be helpful or he can be ignorant or a bit of both or just observant and just watch what is happing (Big1 is my chat username)

Attachments

• AC0CA900-6960-42EB-84AF-D2BDA5DF23F3.jpeg
    AC0CA900-6960-42EB-84AF-D2BDA5DF23F3.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
I choose Garnet from Steven Universe. I am a black girl and I seen very little black women superhero.
Garnet is confident black women. She like to look at problems from different prospectives(like me) and she often tries her best to make everyone happy.
She is a great model for girls like me. (moxie is my username)

Attachments

• OIP (98).jpeg
    OIP (98).jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
I dont really relate to super heros and I don't really watch movies about them but I think I can relate to wonder women a little bit ( I'm a guy tho)
Because it says in her original origin story says that she was formed out of clay by her mother, and it kind of reminded of how my parents seen to shape my life most of the time and have high expectaions for me. And how I don't get that much free time because my parents always have stuff for me to do. Like them forcing me to join a sports team I didn't wanna join , and other things.
( SORRY I DIDN'T PUT MY NAMES LAST TIME USER IS Serena)

1663327462496.png

I picked Baymax because he sacrificed himself to save Hiro and he takes care of people. Which almost made me cry. He even saves the villain's daughter in the process even if that meant he would die. I wouldn't choose but instead, act in my free will to sacrifice myself for the ones I love and care about and even save someone else in the process. Because that's just what I do. I like to help people. And saving anyone if I was a superhero I would do that too because I saved a life. Annnd I'm easily distracted 😅 And I always love to try something new!

Username on KC: Problematic_Yuki

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-16 11.40.25 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-16 11.40.25 AM.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 1
I chose Cat woman as my superhero to enter into this lifetime V.I.P contest. I relate to Cat woman because I am just as fierce as she is. She is also very pretty..sometimes I see myself as pretty. Another reason I chose Cat woman is because she is also caring and nice, just like me.

Side Note: If y'all chose me somehow I would be very grateful! LOVE YOU KIDS CHAT STAFF <3

Attachments

• catwoman.jpeg
    catwoman.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
B1958E40-0919-462F-94E1-D6395269396A.jpeg i think im black panther bc i rly love to help ppl when needed i dont like when ppl think they is the best at something and try to prove ppl wrong and i also think im him bc my attitude is good and sometimes mad or annoying but like i rly think im him bc he is sweet he likes to see ppl get along and love to care for one another username is bbyfacebriii

images (1).jpeg
I chose daredevil because well im a daredevil and he overcomes blindness well i overcome many thing in my life and we are both persistant Jiffybutter is my chat name thank you and have a good day

this is aquaman :0
he is a thrill seeker and sometimes does stupid things/acts without a plan/thinking which is pretty relatable, he also “gruff, spirited, and a little bit of a bro.” he is impulsive and he has superhuman durability and can withstand impacts that would hurt/kill normal people unfortunately i don’t have that power (yet) but i don’t get injured easily (W) i also l o v e s h a r k s a n d w h a l e s(they’re like amazing) and sea animals in general and he is in the sea alot soooo yeah i like swimming too, he is based

user is helllolol
lol
0455DC7A-2BCC-490B-BAC8-B7038E13711F.jpeg

MV5BMTE0YWFmOTMtYTU2ZS00ZTIxLWE3OTEtYTNiYzBkZjViZThiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODMzMzQ4OTI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

user name: xɪᴀᴏ

Captain Marvel is an extraterrestrial Kree warrior who finds herself caught in the middle of an intergalactic battle between her people and the Skrulls. Living on Earth in 1995, she keeps having recurring memories of another life as U.S. Air Force pilot Carol Danvers. With help from Nick Fury, Captain Marvel tries to uncover the secrets of her past while harnessing her special superpowers to end the war with the evil Skrulls.

Username is the same as here

I think I am like deadpool. We both tend to be very playful and sarcastic, not taking ourselves seriously and cracking jokes whenever we can. I find myself also being somewhat connected to his superpower, as when I am faced with a challenge or problem, I can bounce back easily, much like his powers of regeneration.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 0
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
This character is from the 2010's show. It took a while to think of a superhero that legitimately portrays myself. I got to thinking and EMH's Wasp/Yellowjacket is practically me as a superhero! When we were younger, my brother and I watched this series all the time. I remember absolutely loving her and thinking "We are alike in so many ways!" She is ironic, hot, funny, cute, stubborn at times, quick-witted, sassy, and outright adorable! This superhero truly reflects who I am.

Id like to gift it to the user: doo

Attachments

• OIP (3).jpg
    OIP (3).jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 4
Superhero: hawkeye
username:Xender_

the reason I chose him is because we relate on so much, bad haircut, pretty much useless, we were both mind controlled at one point, so yea thats why I chose him

Attachments

• 401625FE-15A9-4E9E-8CDF-044025DB69A0.jpeg
    401625FE-15A9-4E9E-8CDF-044025DB69A0.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 0
33C80A8A-D4A3-48F7-B51E-9A242AEA1C31.jpeg
Dogwelder II. The dog welder 2 was an infamous hero for welding dogs to the faces of criminals. Why do I relate to him? Because he was vaporised that’s why

image_2022-09-19_174439438.png I relate to this superhero because I like seeing other people happy. I have a positive and intelligent mind and I can do anything I put my mind to! I also relate to this superhero because I am unique and possess special abilities that others do not! My account is Imposterion or Crewmation, I use both equally so I don't mind! Thnaks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.