The knock off tumblr hot men awards

Fairygone

˖⁠⑅Puppy Mod⑅˖
Staff member
Hey guys I’m Harry stylesssss! Ok welcome to the first ever kc hot man awards.

I’m your host Falink and this is who is that kc hot man. Every month we’re gonna choose a new hot man to keep y’all interested. Y’all can fight in the comments for who you want for each ranking. The user with the highest votes becomes kc’s hot man.

Rankings:
Hot man
2nd place hot man
Harry Styles
Man
Slob man

Hot man being the highest award. Get it multiple times in a row and you become the ultimate kc hot man.

Slob man being the lowest unfortunately not much to say there.

Voting works by saying you want, you can vote for anyone including me your host Falink. Also you if you want you can vote for Markiplier because he’s just hot in general.

You can vote once for hot man rewards, and once for worst guest.
Current Mods and Admins can’t be voted for kc hot man since that was a recommendation from my Co-Host who wishes to be anonymous. No it’s not Hads bozos. All you mods are amazing in your own ways so y’all get own Participation trophies.

Remember be kind & civil in the votin process 🤠

Sincerely your host Harry Styles
I got bored and made this and I saw Hads post about kc awards died early so I hope this doesn’t die like theirs

Sup guys Falinks page has been restricted so I've been given power over the KC hot man thingy 😭👍🏼

Because I can't be voted for in the hot man category I would like to vote for myself in the man category for being a man and man man man and just generally being a man.

Edit: I'll actually not vote for hot people because obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Hey guys I’m Harry stylesssss! Ok welcome to the first ever kc hot man awards.

I’m your host Falink and this is who is that kc hot man. Every month we’re gonna choose a new hot man to keep y’all interested. Y’all can fight in the comments for who you want for each ranking. The user with the highest votes becomes kc’s hot man.

Rankings:
Hot man
2nd place hot man
Harry Styles
Man
Slob man

Hot man being the highest award. Get it multiple times in a row and you become the ultimate kc hot man.

Slob man being the lowest unfortunately not much to say there.

Voting works by saying you want, you can vote for anyone including me your host Falink. Also you if you want you can vote for Markiplier because he’s just hot in general.

You can vote once for hot man rewards, and once for worst guest.
Current Mods and Admins can’t be voted for kc hot man since that was a recommendation from my Co-Host who wishes to be anonymous. No it’s not Hads bozos. All you mods are amazing in your own ways so y’all get own Participation trophies.

Remember be kind & civil in the votin process 🤠

Sincerely your host Harry Styles
I got bored and made this and I saw Hads post about kc awards died early so I hope this doesn’t die like theirs
If the twitter polls killed queen elizabeth will these polls kill arkham