The reason I should be removed from KOS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2010

Being here can aid in my recovery. I'm working to educate myself on transgender healthcare + history. I was exposed to anti-trans propaganda as a kind of conversion therapy. Anyone is vulnerable to what happened to me. I take ownership and responsibility for what I said. I harmed others out of hating who I am. Alienating me and stamping "transphobe" on my head shows a lack of understanding for what someone like me might be going through.

Reasons I should be removed from KOS​

1. Being around queer, transgender + enby teens important for my recovery.
  2. The bigoted beliefs I'm in recovery from are not who I am. I have redeeming qualities.
  3. The willingness to deprogram myself and relearn what I knew about transgender history+ health care I repressed shows I have the strength to change.

Reasons why shouldn't

1) idk why you was kos'ed in the first place
2) all 3 of your points could be too "I want to show I have changed and support the trans/enby community" and "I feel like I need to be around the trans/enby community to change"

Reasons why shouldn't

1) idk why you was kos'ed in the first place
2) all 3 of your points could be too "I want to show I have changed and support the trans/enby community" and "I feel like I need to be around the trans/enby community to change"
What I'm saying is when I'm ostracized I'm at higher risk of a relapse. Being around other queer teenagers would aid me in my recovery given I'd be less likely to fall back into the communities that brainwashed me. I feel like nobody truly understands what happened and how it led me to act.

I just checked, there is no "AvidAphid" account in the chat.

Last username I used was candyfloss , my IP ain't banned but every time I'm here I get kicked.

"kos- transphobia"
I get kicked even when I'm being respectful and friendly. What's beyond me is I've been unbanned for a while now and are in recovery.

"kos- transphobia"
I get kicked even when I'm being respectful and friendly. What's beyond me is I've been unbanned for a while now and are in recovery.
Maybe if you didn't bring up trans people every single time you log onto chat...

Maybe if you didn't bring up trans people every single time you log onto chat...
Why are you making this baseless claim? I understand you're trying to be helpful but I find what you said to be insulting given you haven't taken into consideration I'm in recovery from conversion therapy.

I take responsibility for my past. I spread misinformation, said some hurtful things and so on. My goal is to get others to understand what happened given too often people are silenced on mainstream social media which leads to them seeking support in questionable places that validate their harmful point of view.

I keep bringing this up on the forums because I'm trying to get the people who keep kicking me to see me a different way. I'm willing to move on if the moderators are ready to stop punishing me for my past.

Being someone who has a habit of overexplaining is a curse given it looks like I cannot escape my past as hard as I try.

Kicked at approximately 2:35 est for "kos transphobia" under candyfloss. What's the point of me even being unbanned if someone is going to keep kicking me? I think everyone should move on from what happened. I'm finally working on becoming myself again.

Let me enjoy my final months here before I'm overage, please. Like y'all only have to deal with me a few more months. 🙄

It's weird cuz I still dont have confirmation that you're kos. I guess we'll wait for Ark to confirm it or not.

I feel like given I'm not predatory and have been improving I should stop being kicked especially when the topics I've brought up have been unrelated to why I got kos.

The last kick was of a KOS nature so I am guessing that is where we stand.

This is ridiculous. Why flipping unban me if I'm just going to get kicked again? I literally was minding my own business. This chat room is so unforgiving. In fact **** it. Why do I even try to reason?

You’ve gotten kicked for transphobia so many times in the past, and adding on the times you did so before as a guest, makes you kos since you are a guest now. Stop trying to come back to kc, you have been transphobic enough times. So many people on chat complain about your behavior. Go to tc or chat ave teen if you wanna talk to teens that badly! Smh

You’ve gotten kicked for transphobia so many times in the past, and adding on the times you did so before as a guest, makes you kos since you are a guest now. Stop trying to come back to kc, you have been transphobic enough times. So many people on chat complain about your behavior. Go to tc or chat ave teen if you wanna talk to teens that badly! Smh
I am trying to change. I was literally the target of anti-trans propaganda used to brainwash me. Do you have any idea the toll conversion therapy takes on someone's mind? I really just wanna peacefully spend the last few months until I turn 20.

I am trying to change. I was literally the target of anti-trans propaganda used to brainwash me. Do you have any idea the toll conversion therapy takes on someone's mind? I really just wanna peacefully spend the last few months until I turn 20.
Stop trying to victimize yourself. You were the one constantly spreading hate and trying to cause debates in a place where it isn't welcome. You're an adult and should know better. Go talk to some people your own age, being this desperate to be on a chat where most users are under 18 is giving serious predatory vibes.