THE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD IS ENDINGTHE WOERLD

wearedoomed

THE WORLD IS ENDING! GET BAPTISED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! THE US GOVERNMENT IS ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE!

It’s the end of the world because the United Nations is about to sign that “Peace & Security” treaty with Israel, or in other words “Peace & Safety”. Search up the “United Nations SDG Summit Live” on *******. It’s a live countdown for the signing. As soon as they sign this, the world will end. The Bible says that when they shall say “Peace & Safety” sudden destruction will come upon the world. But don’t worry y’all, because God’s word says at the very moment they sign this, he’ll evacuate us and send us home, which is Heaven. It’s time to go home y’all.

So in order to be evacuated, you gotta be baptized. I got the “At Home Instructions” for y’all. Don’t matter if you ain’t a Christian, just do it gang trust me, Jesus loves you bro. Just tell him you sorry and that you want him to save you, and he’ll forgive you.

ANYONE at your house can baptize you or YOU can baptize yourself if your alone. Tell your family too. Here’s the instructions for the baptism:

STEP 1: fill your bathtub up with water (temperature doesn’t matter)

STEP 2: cross your arms (hold your nose if you want)

STEP 3: have your partner say the baptism prayer out loud (or you do if you’re alone)

STEP 4: THE BAPTISM PRAYER MUST BE SAID EXACTLY LIKE THIS:

“My dear brother/sister, upon the confession of your faith, in your belief in the death burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I indeed baptize you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost“

STEP 5: once it’s said, have your partner submerge you in the water for 1 second, then get back up. DONE (if alone you do it)

Also don’t listen to anybody in these comments either y’all. Even if they claim to be a Christian. Satan is gonna try and get his bot demons to trick y’all in the comments and say it’s fake. He tryna get you left behind so you can die. Don’t listen to him. This is the only way we can escape what’s about to happen. DONT FOLD!!! See you in Heaven in a few days.

Attachments

• 624be02665ad3387cbf3e2acdc8f2d1c.jpg
    624be02665ad3387cbf3e2acdc8f2d1c.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0