This user Keeps starting over me not wanting a hug and is blaming me for Stuff calling me heartless

Leesha-Soot

The user "Gladion" Keeps starting on me, this is all over me not wanting to be hugged, He started to Argue with me, and unblock me and block me (He has done this all week) i kindly told him to stop it and to keep me on Block but he wont stop, He then pmed me today and tried to hug me (RP like) and started to say sorry after he repeatedly, Hugged, Touched, and tried to mess with me and my friends even though we said we don't wanna be hugged and he kept doing it, i did try to block him but he kept talking smack about me behind my back making me unblock him to see, what he's saying today he started on me again and had enough of him, He put his mood to something rude about me and i told a mod he was kicked, he just updated his bio to him being suicidal And it's my fault or something? i am tired of him, My friends in The "MHA RP" Room has seen his doings so they know whats going on, Him being kicked or telling him to leave me alone would be great thank you! Screenshot 2021-11-05 13.27.17 (1).png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-05 13.27.17 (1).png
    Screenshot 2021-11-05 13.27.17 (1).png
    26.7 KB · Views: 9