Threat of a technical breach

EchoWolf9

The user " Le torment" plans on working with a organization or háckers to destroy kids chat and possibly the other chats too. The user mentioned the name Renos, and also mentioned that he's one of the hàckers. I was a super admin for 4 years, I know how serious this is. I have no proof because no mods were on at the time the user was saying this, but Seb was given a hard time by this user.

That user has been banned but if he is the hacker he claims who knows what a ban will achieve...But then again he could be nothing but a braggart trying to garner attention.

That user has been banned but if he is the hacker he claims who knows what a ban will achieve...But then again he could be nothing but a braggart trying to garner attention.
Either way, it should be taken seriously, which you already took care of it. It's a habit of mine when I was admin, I always took stuff like this seriously, regardless of it was out of joking or not. I appreciate your help and the rest of the staffs help. I'll do anything to help u guys out whenever possible.