Time to unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbotz

I think it's time to be unbanned

User was nice but my up was removed from the ban list and now I'm banned saying I bypassed I forgot my new user

Are you not enjoying your rival site that you advertised as your ban? Realized it was a failure to begin with?

IPS don't leave the banned IP list, only the account gets removed. LSPD is your recently bypassed username.

Are you not enjoying your rival site that you advertised as your ban? Realized it was a failure to begin with?

IPS don't leave the banned IP list, only the account gets removed. LSPD is your recently bypassed username.
Then why did it let me sign up? my up has never changed? An admin must of removed it?

Then why did it let me sign up? my up has never changed? An admin must of removed it?
No one did, and it must have changed. Not sure how because Im not good with computers but no one unbans ips from that list and hasn't since august 2020.

Then idk but I'm unmanned now
More like time for another ban since you want to advertise again! You are now KOS from kc net. Do not come back ever again, since all you want to do is advertise. Go enjoy your failure of a chat site!

Status
Not open for further replies.