Top Liked/Most Influential Users

As long as the other users with much less likes don’t end up feeling worthless and invisible, I don’t see an issue with the idea. But at the same time, you can’t guarantee it won’t make people feel bad or jealous. Might cause spam from beggars too

As long as the other users with much less likes don’t end up feeling worthless and invisible, I don’t see an issue with the idea. But at the same time, you can’t guarantee it won’t make people feel bad or jealous. Might cause spam from beggars too
Already have decent beggar spam but that might be because it's a new feature

If the most liked people would be highlighted on top of list (like top quiz scores), then everyone who would view the list would automatically give like to the first one, this would mean that once the first user is on top, they would get a lot of likes making them stay at first place forever, that is what I think would happen.

A cool and simple addition to the new likes system would be a leaderboard for most liked profiles called “Top Liked Users or Influencers”. This could be really cool and could let the lesser known liked people be known to more on the site and overall give users a lot more to talk about.
I think it is a good idea. It might serve as a motivator for users with low self-esteem to work their way up the social chain. It could provide a thriving chance for everyone to compete for popularity; hence, it could greatly encourage social interactions.

On the other hand, it could also create a form of exclusion for less motivated users and actually lower their self-esteem. However, it must also be noted that there exist some users who already hold low self-esteem and generally feel excluded and "invisible".

If the most liked people would be highlighted on top of list (like top quiz scores), then everyone who would view the list would automatically give like to the first one, this would mean that once the first user is on top, they would get a lot of likes making them stay at first place forever, that is what I think would happen.
@Kevin you could add this on tc too it's a great idea