trash people who run and use chat sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilya

unfair that i didnt say a single fucking word yet i get banned and kicked mods claiming i say stuff about anyone sorry you have no evidence and demanding ANY information about me is invading my privacy and attacking me and my family and anyone i care for so i have to report every single chat site and every single user guests mods registered people vip members doesnt matter your all pieces of **** garbage human beings that never should been born and none of you deserves or allowed to use the internet for any reaosn social gaming doesnt matter and i have evindnce of such actions being performed against me with pictures and messages and names writen down so i already posted these to the golbal police and you all gonna jailbirds really is worht to be a bunch of no life racist sexist drug addcit criminals who only want to **** every person on every chat site too late now you just all fucked your own life up suck it iwin dont try to message me not gonna look at any replies and i hope every chat site since i reprted it will be closed and all people will be shot by the police for criminal activite of highest punsiehd sentence to death hahaha i win you fucking scumbag druggie tiny dick mind balls boobs bitches and pimps suck it big time suck it good and removal of this post shows you are all cowards and cant handle the truth or take loses in life so pathetic just ants to be stepped on cause all of you that vermin pests taking my air and space suffer bleed burn drown die!!! in hell is where you go only i win morons middle fingers for you cocksuckers!!!

Remember when you talked about how mods and admins were doing cp activities before? You literally typed that for no reason when no one did sh!t to you. You’re too stupid to actually report ped0s like you’re supposed to, and take it out on mods when you’re unable to report, and saying we do cp activity when you have absolutely no evidence. You daydreaming that must have got you doing well, and got banned for that along with all your other pathetic accounts that start with “Z” that you make literally daily. You bypassed your ban and now you rage just like Holmes does on MarioPartyTV. You deserved to be banned and reported to the police since you love talking about cp so much. You have no room to talk here or any chat site. Leave and never come back, unless you actually want your local authorities called!

Status
Not open for further replies.