Trouble to using with wifi

Unique Boy

Hello kid chat team when I open my wifi to using this site they got kicking me again and again Reason given

We do not allow VPN/proxy use on our site, please turn off your VPN/proxy

I didn't using any proxy or vpn I am still using my home wifi just using my home wifi plss help me to solve this problem

Are you sure you're not using VPN/Proxy? The system wouldn't kick you if you're not using it.
Maybe your home Wi-Fi's IP is banned that makes the system think you're using it? I'm not sure what the actual problem is.

Are you sure you're not using VPN/Proxy? The system wouldn't kick you if you're not using it.
Maybe your home Wi-Fi's IP is banned that makes the system think you're using it? I'm not sure what the actual problem is.
Yeah I am 100% sure I didn't use any vpn or proxy .I also using with my OCUTE PRINCE USERNAME I am using this account 2 or 3 weeks just from yesterday it's start kicking solve the problem pls I don't have much data for

Hello kid chat team when I open my wifi to using this site they got kicking me again and again Reason given

We do not allow VPN/proxy use on our site, please turn off your VPN/proxy

I didn't using any proxy or vpn I am still using my home wifi just using my home wifi plss help me to solve this problem
Perhaps log into your home wifi again, so I can see the ip used when that message is said. But even if its still not one, its a technical issue on your end because it's detecting some type of proxy(may not be a vpn) use on your side. Turning that feature off in general is only gonna make ped0s more frequent on the site too, so I don't think that's gonna be fixed on our side.
1710702652381.png