Two of my friends have been banned.

Gl0wst1ck

Okay. I have talked to several different mods, tried to talk to an admin, told them to post on the forums and now I am. The user defeat said a chat name in dms. He did not know it would get him banned and was banned without warning. He was not telling others to USE the site, merely explaining he used it before. There was no warning and he was banned. He lives with a friend and as a result they have the same IP address which caused him to get banned. The other user banned is Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ. This was all a mistake and honestly stupid. A kick would have sufficed, or even a verbal warning. Instead there was a much bigger issue and for what? A simple mistake?

I will say what I know, the chat name is tagged by our system and if anyone says it they are automatically banned, no human interaction causes the ban. As for the rest, I can't decide that

Decision has been made via https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/ive-been-banned.1481/#post-22119

If anything needs to be said further, go to this thread as this is where the decision’s been made based on leaving them banned or getting them unbanned. Multiple threads of one situation is not necessary. An admin can close this thread as this thread is no longer necessary.

KCR6 - Advertising, Trading and Selling
Do not post any links, other than *******, which is the only type of link that is allowed.

No sites and/or content is to be advertised, sold or offered freely. Nudes, videos, items, services and chat sites are included in this rule.

No trading, and mentions of such activity is allowed, including STR, Mega, Volafile and Unsee

I am done with this now!