Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucaaa

Hello, I'd like to appeal my ban.
The reason I was banned for is because I apparently reached the maximum level of kicks you can have. While that may be true, my last kick was because of a comment I made on a wall post from one of my friends. I get that you get kicked and banned if you make others uncomfortable in public or private chats, but I don't understand how a joke comment which was also understood as a joke from all parties got me first a 30 minute kick which was then converted to a ban shortly after.
Least to say if my ban does get removed I'll try my best to act by the rules from now on. I'm sorry if my actions made users uncomfortable in public chat, what I am not sorry for however is my comment, because that comment only reached my friend group who is fine with comments like that.

All the best,
Luca

The reason you were banned is because I looked through all your kick history and some kicks were incorrectly handled kick time wise, so adjusting for what punishment should have been given you clearly bypassed the maximum amount of kicks allowed

Okay Arkham, I won’t even try to argue with you. I’ll just ask if there’s any way to get my account restored because it’d be a pity for all the friends and likes. I mean probably there isn’t because you guys are very strict with the rules, but last thing I want to say that my behavior in public chat at least had gotten way better compared to my first months on here. I recall my last few kicks were because of things I had in my bio, so I promise I won’t have anything inappropriate in my bio anymore, and of course I promise I’ll do my best to stop making people uncomfortable in main chat (which again I basically stopped after the first few kicks).

So I’m asking you for one last chance, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.