Unfairly banned from kidschst.net

LauRawr

Hi. I feel like I was unfairly banned from kidschat.net. I was annoyed that a boy I thought looked nice had only messaged me to ask for nudes.

So I regrettably sarcastically posted in the chat ' Oh how I love the feeling of thinking a boy has messaged me because he wants to talk and find out he's only really interested in seeing g nood phptos of you '

I never meant to break the rules. Please unban me!

you arnt supposed to share your account so its your own fault if your brother actually did and i doubt your brother actually was in your acc so dont try to lie.

It's the truth. But okay. Fair enough
There's no point in trying to cover up what happened, the truth is right there for everyone to see and it's so obvious that you're lying. Just admit it, you're a desperate creep with nothing better to do than to play the victim and make a fool of yourself

Hi. I feel like I was unfairly banned from kidschat.net. I was annoyed that a boy I thought looked nice had only messaged me to ask for nudes.

So I regrettably sarcastically posted in the chat ' Oh how I love the feeling of thinking a boy has messaged me because he wants to talk and find out he's only really interested in seeing g nood phptos of you '

I never meant to break the rules. Please unban me!
Your A karenn