Unreasonable User Ban

LynxDT

My friend, user Caterpilla was recently banned for a joke they made, as they were unaware of the inappropriate nature of the joke. It was a fart joke with no harmful or dangerous intent, meaning, or implications, and they simply did not realize that the joke was inappropriate, as they had no malice or ill intent behind the joke. They were banned for it, and I believe that it was an unnecessarily harsh punishment for a harmless comment. Please reconsider their punishment and revoke the ban. Thank you.

He has said the inappropriate joke more than once in the room, and with the previous kicks, he reached the ban level for the inappropriate joke.

They* were unaware of the consistent pattern of these kicks, and they have told me that they will refrain from making these jokes in the future, and I believe that with this knowledge of the pattern of kicks, they will faithfully abide by the KidsChat rules from now on. I believe that an agreement can be found to satisfy both parties in this situation.

Hello Arky 0.o , hope all is well. i believe my friend has been falsely / unjustly banned, their KC user is "caterpilla".

best
-ben

The max kick has been retracted and the ban has been lifted the user should understand that they should not make any more inappropriate type jokes in the chat or they will reach the max kick level again which will, in turn, trigger a ban!