VIP Flash Dash (Card Draw) -Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOID---User never specified any number

My dream car is a boss 302 the classic because it looks cool and I like classic cars

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
My dream car would be a Tesla model S. 1673412527997.png

I like this type of car because it is the latest high tech car model, and I like that it self-drives. In miraculous ladybug, Kagami's car, inspired by the Tesla model S, also talks to the driver like a shofar. It'd be amazing to get this type of car in some distant future. =]

I'll choose card #6, and gift VIP to Tifa.

Last edited:
My in chat username is spency

I pick number 2

My dream car is the lamborghini sesto elemento (6th element) which is a fully carbon fiber body 999kg lamborghini v10 monster.

If I win I would like to gift to the user yuri_yuri.

Attachments

• DFBEE0CD-B818-4DE4-B53D-B2ECEA19565E.png
    DFBEE0CD-B818-4DE4-B53D-B2ECEA19565E.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 5
My fav is the Bugatti Veyron cause when it came out it was the best there was and I feel that it was a pioneer for hypercars, it mixes comfort with performance so well, and overall is a beast. That's why it was my favorite when I was younger and still is.

My username is Arijan 17 And my number is 3

Attachments

• image_2023-01-11_111217818.png
    image_2023-01-11_111217818.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 0
VOID---Username "Rmamo123" could not be found in a chat search

1. You will need to post an image of what your dream car or truck would be.CD467A73-24F3-46E9-A7B1-13D407E9C3D1.jpeg
2. Tell us why you feel the way you do about the vehicle
ill get all the girl in my school if I had this
3. Remember to pick one number from 1 to 6

images (42).jpeg
This [BPMC model no.1] is my dream car because I'll look like a classy gentleman driving this across the country.

I choose number 5.
same username as here

66ec3b0b966cde608f63b2575baca2b3.jpgBuggati chiron
Because it has beast engine, cool figure like Bruhh Ig that's enough but it also has safety features with Max 261 mph speed

I choose the card number 2
my user name is Suba
I would like to gift it to Sweet_Kristie

smhhhhh hope she gets VIP Atleast this time

User name: Jessica White

1. You will need to post an image of what your dream car or truck would be.? My Favourite car is Tesla Model S
ms-homepage-social.jpeg

2. Tell us why you feel the way you do about the vehicle? Since I was a child I loved computers, engineering and Artificial Intelligence. I've spent years teaching my self how to code. Once I found out about Teslas I fell in love with it as it has everything I ever wished for Speed, Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning and it's run by batteries it's amazing
3. Remember to pick one number from 1 to 6? I pick 3

Let me tell you about myself
I'm 14 years old,
I'm from the UK
I normally come in kids chat around 5 PM and stay online for 5-7 hours. But I'm online in Wednesday and Friday a lot longer.
I'm patient and would be able to take necessary action if needed.
1 year experience being a mod on app
Why I wanna be mod? I want to be a moderator as I'm responsible and quite active. And I also get a lot of unwanted DMs because of my looks. If I'm mod I'll be able to easily get rid of those people to save other people from experiencing it

Thank you

HA338HCRT-AST-HvW2-2_2048x-1140x570.jpg

1. The "hoonicorn" hoonigan
2.I chose the hoonicorn because when i played forza 5 a lot i use to main this car for drag racing because of the amount of horse power it has. Even though I now use the ford supervan for drag racing, this car is pretty good for riding on the streets or drifting occasionally.
3. 1-6 i choose 4

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Premiere Edition Debuts ¬¬–  News – Car and Driver My dream car is a 2014 stingray corvette. The sleek body and rich colors scream "down to have fun" to me. I've ALWAYS been in love with corvettes, and despite the cost, I plan on owning one when I'm older. I often face tha struggle of not having a car when I need it, and when I do eventually get a car of my own, I would love to carry around my best friend and be have an obnoxious amount of fun. I am selecting the number 5, and my username is m0rphin3.

HA338HCRT-AST-HvW2-2_2048x-1140x570.jpg

1. The "hoonicorn" hoonigan
2.I chose the hoonicorn because when i played forza 5 a lot i use to main this car for drag racing because of the amount of horse power it has. Even though I now use the ford supervan for drag racing, this car is pretty good for riding on the streets or drifting occasionally.
3. 1-6 i choose 4
I'm not sure if you saw, (or if I'm just blind), I believe you're supposed to include your username on kidschat.

That is only if the name is different than your forum name, which this one is the same.

My dream car is black ferrari.
Because black is my favorite color and ferrari is my favorite type.
And I wanna drive with my future gf in the town.
I pick number 4.
my chat username is Intensity" and i gonna gift" ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀʙᴇᴀʀ" if i won

Attachments

• Ferrari-F8-Tributo-2a.jpg
    Ferrari-F8-Tributo-2a.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.