vip gifting

i think that there should be an option to gift a person vip (sorta like discord with nitro) i feel like that would be pretty cool.
I like this idea. Back when Arkham was admin before Kevin, he talked about that feature being added soon. So it's probably gonna come at some point! :> But, the downside to this idea is that it could render Kevin's vip giveaways less useful and less surprising.

I like this idea. Back when Arkham was admin before Kevin, he talked about that feature being added soon. So it's probably gonna come at some point! :> But, the downside to this idea is that it could render Kevin's vip giveaways less useful and less surprising.
true tho-

The giveaways are fun and exciting!
But also, if someone wants to gift their friend(s) VIP, it would be useful like a birthday gift or any other occasions.

true tho-

The giveaways are fun and exciting!
But also, if someone wants to gift their friend(s) VIP, it would be useful like a birthday gift or any other occasions.
Ultimately agree, for both parts, as you said.. The giveaways would STILL be exciting, the gifting isnt always randomly given to people, as it would just be like a birthday gift (as you said, just agreeing.)