VIP Username History

SkyDiver

I’m not sure how others would feel about this idea, but a minor feature that could be added would be for registered users to see what vip users had changed their name to in the past. And maybe it would only be allowed to be seen by users on said vip user’s friend list. I feel like this feature could be helpful for people who aren’t on often or have a friend who changes their username a lot because then it could be way easier to lose track of who they were if they change their username a lot. It wouldn’t show like, the timestamp they changed their usernames but just like a ‘List of Past Usernames’ could be pretty cool.

I’m not sure how others would feel about this idea, but a minor feature that could be added would be for registered users to see what vip users had changed their name to in the past. And maybe it would only be allowed to be seen by users on said vip user’s friend list. I feel like this feature could be helpful for people who aren’t on often or have a friend who changes their username a lot because then it could be way easier to lose track of who they were if they change their username a lot. It wouldn’t show like, the timestamp they changed their usernames but just like a ‘List of Past Usernames’ could be pretty cool.
You can see on Forums when people changed their name (I think) Correct me if i'm wrong, or you can just ask people :)