VIP

Although gifting vip would be nice and would work well with the Christmas season, I've had an idea for vips for so long now. I'm still waiting for a possible option of vips being able to "bff" or "marry" someone else on the site. I got this idea from elsewhere before I started using kidschat.net/kids chat avenue. I just think it would be cool being able to see a + sign or a heart between two user's names on the user list, so you know for a fact that a certain two people are close in a certain way.

Although gifting vip would be nice and would work well with the Christmas season, I've had an idea for vips for so long now. I'm still waiting for a possible option of vips being able to "bff" or "marry" someone else on the site. I got this idea from elsewhere before I started using kidschat.net/kids chat avenue. I just think it would be cool being able to see a + sign or a heart between two user's names on the user list, so you know for a fact that a certain two people are close in a certain way.
It doesn't matter about the Christmas season, it's an interesting idea to think about and it'll be real nice if you could gift vip, just like how you can gift a sub to people on twitch, maybe even make it where you have to be a vip to gift vip, just like in twitch where you have to be a sub to gift a sub(s)

It doesn't matter about the Christmas season, it's an interesting idea to think about and it'll be real nice if you could gift vip, just like how you can gift a sub to people on twitch, maybe even make it where you have to be a vip to gift vip, just like in twitch where you have to be a sub to gift a sub(s)
Ik, it's an interesting idea, but it can also be abused too, like imagine gifting vip to a common rulebreaker and then that vip abusing the perks to break rules. We can't have that. That's the only problem I see with the inclusion of gifting vip.

Ik, it's an interesting idea, but it can also be abused too, like imagine gifting vip to a common rulebreaker and then that vip abusing the perks to break rules. We can't have that. That's the only problem I see with the inclusion of gifting vip.
I agree, it can also get abused, the gifting feature has some pros and some cons.

It seems a bit inappropriate to me to promote kids on an internet site to 'marry' or even get romantically involved with each other. It caters to perverts and maps that would take advantage of younger kids :/

It seems a bit inappropriate to me to promote kids on an internet site to 'marry' or even get romantically involved with each other. It caters to perverts and maps that would take advantage of younger kids :/
Yeah kinda but for bff or let say gf/bf maybe thay could work

Yeah kinda but for bff or let say gf/bf maybe thay could work
Bff would be fine but girlfriends and boyfriends are still not okay in the slightest.
I have a friend who was stalked and blackmailed after 'dating' someone online. The moderation is already clearly slipping in comparison to many other forums when it comes to weirdos abusing it. For the forum to specifically promote that kind of what could become predatory behavior is not right.
If this site's demographic was over 16 then perhaps it would be alright but it is for literal children as young as 13. 13 year olds can easily be prayed upon.

Bff would be fine but girlfriends and boyfriends are still not okay in the slightest.
I have a friend who was stalked and blackmailed after 'dating' someone online. The moderation is already clearly slipping in comparison to many other forums when it comes to weirdos abusing it. For the forum to specifically promote that kind of what could become predatory behavior is not right.
If this site's demographic was over 16 then perhaps it would be alright but it is for literal children as young as 13. 13 year olds can easily be prayed upon.
True true it will be abused for sure

It honestly works for the site I was from when I was like 11, before joining the whole chat avenue/.net type of websites. But then again you're right about this site having bad people. The other site didn't have a single one, so I guess it was okay for them to have it. 0of

We use to use a special email for gifting VIP but since they have stopped using PayPal idk if that would even work now.

I asked about this gifting VIP issue and was told they will be adding that that eventually