Wall Post Reply Report Button

Phoenexus

I really think a report button on wall post replies should be implemented. It would be super helpful, considering how many times I’ve reported people for the kind replies they post. It sucks for mods too because there’s no efficient way to deal with the reports either. So, people are just getting away with rule breaking (a lot of rule breaking) through them.

I believe a mod report system should be put in place to report bad mod behaviour. when mods like genis step in they can't be reported simply like a user so I think there should be a seperate button should be there

I mean he got kicked for posting his socials just like a regular user would, and got demoted soo yeah......... there's that
Yeah but to report that they have to take a screenshot, and send it to arkham since he's busy he probably can't read every pm he gets so having a mod report system could be easier

Make your own thread for your personal feedback. @Femboy. As for this, there's countless examples of people exploiting wall system to break rules, and you frequently see mods and admin complain about the inability to moderate wall posts. Giving mods access to a single post if a reply in the thread has been reported is a fantastic idea. Shocked this hasn't been suggested/implemented sooner.

Phoenexus knows how much he reports to me that kinda stuff. At this point, I just tell him to copy and paste message+timestamp, and i kick for message+timestamp because ik for a fact he's telling the truth. Other mods should trust what phoenexus reports in terms of wall post replies. Message+timestamp is another way to report technically because it's copy and pasted from the user's exact wall post reply. But yea, this needs to be added, so it can be reported rather than screenshotted or dealt with an inefficient way such as copy and paste.

I wish they would make a way for staff to be able to check into wall posts without having to be friends with everyone on the server to do so. I have thought this to be a major oversight of the developer. I mean I get reports of a certain person doing a certain thing on the wall yet I or the mods cannot just simply go check it for ourselves unless the one reported is on our friend's list.