What do you like the most about KC? (Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Administrator
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Edit: Winners have been chosen and received their VIP.
Congratulations to @Nina F @JustSharky @Lifesucks 🎊

September's Lifetime VIP Giveaway:
What do you like the most about kidschat and why?

How to enter:
• Answer the question above, 1 message per person.
• Tell us your username in the chat room, when answering the question

Do not:
• Post anything unrelated to the question, including discussions
• Post more than 1 one message, even if you have multiple accounts.

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.

zircon

How to enter:

Do not:

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.
I like kidschat cause i've met some really cool people here, i also admire the moderation team keeping enforcement of the regulations strong and also the drawing function lol
(zircon)

Tifa

A Karen Mod
Staff member
The admin Kelvin! 🌸 Just kidding. 😏

Well not kidding, I love the rest of the mod team and ofcourse the admin. I love the users too just not all lol <3. Kc has been a safe place for me for exactly one year now and I'm glad to be of some help in keeping it safe. Obviously not replying for the giveaway but to show some appreciation for the staff and the users who have kept me company during this past year.

Levon121

How to enter:

Do not:

Here are some things I like about kids chat I like how it’s a good way to just chat or make new friends or if you don’t feel like chatting you can go to the quiz room and do the quiz and try to get up the leaderboard It is a good way to make friends talk and just have fun I think it’s good for kids all over the world to be able to Communicate on this site so many of my friends I met on kids chat so if it was not for this site I would never Have met them and they have cool ways to talk like if you don’t want to type you can use emoji or even draw and with the new video game feature you can play games with bots or other people on the site and if you don’t want to stay in the main chat there are other chats to choose from so there is a big variety so this is why I think kids chat is great in so many ways

Jayliee_LeAnnea21

How to enter:

Do not:

my username is Jayliee_LeAnnea21 and the main kids chat room. and what i like most about kids chat is the people are friendly, and the chat is mostly family friendly, and if someone did something out of context, you can report and the system will take care of it. (its also a good thing to keep you away from boredom lol)

Blood_god

I like how you can meet people from all places and walks of life and sence I live in a small town its a good chance to chat with new and interesting people (Blood_god)

I also like how you doing these give aways thanks Kev

How to enter:

Do not:

My username Is KasaneOfChimera and my favorite thing about kids chat is the moderation team, for the most part they are fair and are fairly polite while settling arguments.

Nina F

The thing I love most about kids chat is, in general, how much I appreciate the people I meet here. I struggle with making friends in real life. So I come here, and find people of similar interests, who understand me and bond with me overtime. I met two of my best friends on here. I would also very much reccomend kids chat to other people who do not easily make friends in real life. This site is the best, safest environment to meet new friends!

Username: Nina F

Last edited:

Solar Eclipse

How to enter:

Do not:

The thing i love about kc is the people here! I love how the owner made this place so we could chat with kids that are from different places different ages and how could learn about different people without even leaving our home and since covid is here we can still make friends by using kc i also love how kevin and the mods protect us and kc from bad ppl who try to hurt us and also i love how when we talk to other ppl from different places we learn about those places and those people and we then make memorys which is really cool and In general kc is just a really good place. I also love how mods and kevin help us when theres drama or anything bad and i really Appreciate the mods and kevin
( ꜱᴏʟᴀʀ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ is my kc username)

Um_no

One of my favorite things about kc is that there is alway a chance to make new friends, and i love that there is always someone to talk to either in main chat, pms, or on the friends wall. i also love the fact you could say the most random stuff and people will almost always say something back.

User is um_no

Status
Not open for further replies.