What do you like the most about KC? (Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSharky

September's Lifetime VIP Giveaway:
What do you like the most about kidschat and why?

How to enter:
• Answer the question above, 1 message per person.
• Tell us your username in the chat room, when answering the question

Do not:
• Post anything unrelated to the question, including discussions
• Post more than 1 one message, even if you have multiple accounts.

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.

What I like the most about kidschat in general is probably the people, I am usually not great at making friends but here I found quite a few people I find interesting and I talk to most of the day.

The other thing (This is a bit more technical and function related) is the entire system for reports and the amount of care that is placed into the monitoring of the rooms, considering the staff team is a lot of people like us who are still busy with their daily routines and yet they manage to keep the chat as clean as possible for the entire day is honestly terrific. Thanks to that we can all talk in main without worrying of having people spam innapropiate things.

✨Thanks staff team!✨ Also, the art tool it's pretty neat.

Username: JustSharky

How to enter:

Do not:

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.

My username is XxDark QueenxX
And what i like how many poeple here are friendly and nice talking to as well as the mods always there to help us when help is needed
and btw the game feature is really nice

Last edited:

tearsfallingdowd

My username is kidschat is tearsfallingdowd. my favorite thing about kidschat is the drawing feature. Why? Because, first of all, im an artist. Second of all, I made blobs (Little white creatures) as a cursed image, but it ended up being cute. Thank you

Zxx

The thing I love about kc is the people. they are always supportive. They make our life more happy and try to cheer us up when we are down. We should be grateful to our friends here for taking their time to listen to us and try to solve our problems. We were always told to never talk to the people on the internet because they could be liars and could ruin your life....but they didn't tell us that they could be some of the best people you'll ever meet....and I just realized that because of kc. We have alot of friends here that are literally our human diary. After family we go to our friends here when we are in a difficult situation. We can share certain feelings that you can't share with your family with your friends here. The people here that are thousands of miles away make is feel better than the ones beside us.1 universe,8 planets,195 countries,809 islands and 7 seas and I still had the privilege of meeting a lot wonderful people. Thank you

(My username is ᴿᵘᵍᵉʳ)

Cloudweeb

How to enter:

Do not:

I really like how some members and mods are nice to everybody and does there jobs

I have met a lot of friends on here and I'm glad hopefully I'll make more

JadeSoulKitsune

How to enter:

Do not:

I have been here since 2018 and KC will always live with me as one of the best sites I have visted where I met a couple of friends who have stuck by me longer than anyone else. This is what I enjoy about KC. Getting to meet with new people and learning about each others cultures and beliefs because in here we can prepare for the real world virtually and learn how to interact with individuals. Sure there are quite a few questionable users but the good users outweigh the bad and help give an understanding of the real world. That is what I enjoy about KC. It curves your learning and experience and not just for leisure. Thank you for listening.

Username: JadeSoulKitsune

Lifesucks

I admire the simplicity of the kidschat.net website that makes things easily accessible, which is convenient and the moderating system that ensures a fair amount of safety. Yes I'm aware that theres still pervs, but the moderators do a better job getting rid of them then most chat websites for children. In comparison to other websites, the amount of creeps is small. This has made it easier to communicate with people without worry that they might not be who they say they are. Plus most of those people are guests anyway. So I feel that this website is a comfortable way to chat with people online. The simple way the website is designed made it easy to figure out how things work, such as the block botton, add friend button, the report button, etc. I thought I might have difficulty on here, but surprisingly it was easier than I thought it would be. The fact that I'm able to block or report people is another thing that makes chatting on here feel safe. Thats all I have to say, I hope I didn't type too much.

TheGayStat

How to enter:

Do not:

I really like the concept. I love how you’ve given us a chat room, and added mods for extra safety! Not to mention the amazing staff team, constantly working to help us :] I think it’s an awesome website with great ideas and people! My name is TheGayStat (I misspelled Star ;-; )

Queenzie

What I like about kidschat is that u get to meet new people around the world. And get to social better. It helps get rid or boredom. It's a very fun chat you are able to create different chat rooms base on what u want to do. And I love the mods and and and posting on the wall. It's actually very fun. It also helps others social better and makes kids express themselves their thoughts and ideas qith one another its amazing. Account name Queenzie♥

Megumin

How to enter:

Do not:

Hi my name currently is claude, and you asked what i like most about kids chat, well in my opinion its the people, the people make the chat what it is and without that this place is nothing. Its the only correct answer well yes others can have their own opinions and i respect that, but that opinion wouldn’t be there if others werent on here. Get what i mean, you cant have a sandwich without bread just like how this chat site cant be good without the people in it. With all the unique people here on kidschat (and their is a lot of “unique people”😶) You are bound to find someone that will be your friend. This site isn’t going to be the greatest, the people could be snotty brats and some of the mods could be hated. But they all make this place something… which is quite amazing if you ask me.

KILO

Um am not gonna Stretch it a lot but Honestly what I like about kids chat is It Gives us a total free opportunity to Communicate with people worldwide get to know their ways and plus plus which is kinda intresting Other then that the fellow Staff also tries to keep the chat safe 24/7 And We can even get to be friends with different People Across the world which i already do Cause of Kc net And guess that's all <3 have a good day/night.

Username : KILO

JAMESPATELUSA

How to enter:

Do not:

I like the mods here. They are too nice & helpful. Secondly here the chat is nice too. All are nice & sweet. All admins & mods are good too.
Username : JAMESPATELUSA

Kim jisoo

How to enter:

Do not:

I

How to enter:

Do not:

I like kidschat coz here I can make friends and play rp,I think this site is safe that's why I like this site.
Username:Kim jisoo

Devk

I used to be so lonely in real life so I joined here and through this I have so many friends and I don't even feel lonely these days. Thank you very much ❤️ and more over there are people from all over the world here and that's the best thing

Username is :Devk2008

How to enter:

Do not:

The most thing I like about kids chat is this place is cool, yeah the ped things can be excluded because mods take-care about it..and yeah spending time on here makes me meet new friends online which I do not even have in real life ._. (well that's not the point here) i don't have any points just give me VIP so I can make this place fun XD

Iwasforagoodfriend

Mermaida

The thing that i love about kc is we can meet new people around the world and there are lots of peeps to rp with :/ but the only problem is the creeps nvm that the mods are also great and helpful umm what else...oh i love the new game option its soooo fun hehehehe ima room admin alreadyy its so fun i was kinda lonely irl but after i came here i met lots of new cool people that i can talk with i like to get a vip but..who knows lol im not that lucky ANYWAY- love you kevin😌

username: Mermaida

How to enter:

Do not:

nathan_

my username is nathan_ & I like kc because of how one can make a lifetime friendship or relationship on here. it's really amazing how two total strangers can come together and form a strong lasting bond through kids chat. I love it so muchh thanks to kidschat

Status
Not open for further replies.