What do you like the most about KC? (Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE END

September's Lifetime VIP Giveaway:
What do you like the most about kidschat and why?

How to enter:
• Answer the question above, 1 message per person.
• Tell us your username in the chat room, when answering the question

Do not:
• Post anything unrelated to the question, including discussions
• Post more than 1 one message, even if you have multiple accounts.

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.
I love kc as it's just interesting chat site i don't wanna say blah blah blah blah it's just awesome and the games made more and more people chill and enjoy the boring time what else a safe nature in kc protecting everyone from bad people the mods admin all are good and yeh! I want VIP so badly but Indians can't BUY VIP... So i wanna win in this giveaway.... KC IS THE BEST!...

Scripp

How to enter:

Do not:

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.
I like how friendly mods are and they are always eager to help, also kidschat is in my opinion highest quality kids chatting site there is, also there are different communities and rooms for EVERYTHING like chess, anime RP etc.

Scrippp

Aɴɴᴇʏʏ

How to enter:

Do not:

What I really like is the people in kids chat, It's been almost a year I am using Kc. I've met a lot of people here and made friends T-T Damnn my friends are really good. They are good advisors. They make me laugh, smile, angry, cry sometimes but that's what real friends do. But they still love me at my worst. And tbh They treat me very well than my Irl friends. We share our own thoughts without any judgment and that's how we get to know people by communication. Also, I really like the staff of kidschat who made this place safe and never made me feel that Kidschat is a creepy place. And thank you for letting me share my thoughts.

Thank you!! <3

Aɴɴᴇʏʏ (username)

(I wrote this by myself, No copypaste)

Last edited:

DeDe

How to enter:

Do not:

What I like most about kidschat is the people who have you whenever you're feeling down, and all the friends you can meet and talk to is really cool as well because some people could be shy and those friends wont judge they'll always be by there side no matter what. I also like the mods and staff members because they keep kidschat safe and clean as well.

Shadow

I like kids chat cuz its fun and it makes me feel chill out and I love making friend so yea like to see ppl happy,rping if no kids chat no fun for me and cuz of kids chat my friends download it (irl)I was like 90 friends here love you kids chat

Shadow​

Fire67

How to enter:

Do not:

I like the fact you can meet new friends here, because some people don't have many friends irl. my username is FireBro67

So I like Kids Chat because I can talk with people, I don't talk much to people in real life. You can talk to them almost everyday, I talked rarely to my friends before Covid-19. I also like like this web because mods are making it good and safe. Plus this is the only way I talk with people. My user name is Palaye Royale. I am a lot in The Lobby room

Last edited:

Tokyo

How to enter:
• Tell us your username in the chat room when answering the question

Do not:

Username: Tokyo

What do I like the most about Kidschat.net and why? I love how despite people living all around the world and in different continents, countries, and states everyone can come together and talk to each other on KidsChat.Net, the friendly and helpful staff, and admin. The news wall, my forums friends, the free giveaways, the games, public chat, and mostly the wonderful people I have gotten the chance to meet on this site. Kidschat.net has helped me make so many friends and people who I consider family. Who made a wonderful impact on my life. There are simply so many things to love about KidsChat.net that it is hard to have a favorite.

Last edited:
I like kids chat because I can make friends in this site from all over the world, and the creep aren't a problem because you can simply report them and the mods will take care of it, I also like how you can rp with peoples, and I have lots of friends on this site, I also like many more stuff about this site, everything actually lol, oh and I like the games too! My birthday is this month so I hope I win hehe

Username: Normallyabnormal11

neo

I haven't been on this site that long but this place is a openly friendly environment for people looking for friends and I have met 3 amazing people and more, this place is very welcoming as well. I have found this place as a very chill hangout area so it helps. You can also find a better way to express yourself on a chatroom then you can IRL in my opinion.

Username: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ

Ophelia

~Kidschat.net Mod~
Staff member

How to enter:

Do not:

Hi everyone! I am Asuna/Fjorm/etc, a mod for this chat, for those who are new to the forums recently and those who have kept track of my usernames, and I'm just making this post for fun to boost morale for this thread. :>

What I love about kidschat.net is the userbase and its environment. When I used to use the chat avenue kids chat, I felt like I didn't fit in with its environment nor userbase because of how I am as a person. This kids chat makes me feel at home, where I belong, where I can interact with a bunch of those who actually know what I'm talking about, and where I have a lot in common with the general userbase. I am free to talk about things like anime and video games without the people questioning or not caring what I'm talking about. The .net userbase is extremely nice and welcoming to anyone new and willing to talk to those who feel alone. With Kevin as the new admin, the userbase was extremely dedicated to getting to know a new admin and new possibilities with him as admin. Lots of positive feedback was given, and now we have vip giveaways like this for you all. With me, I've found some of the best people I've met in my entire life on kidschat.net like Tifa, Allie, Leo, Pomegranate prince(Pankechi), and basically those on my friends list rn who talk to me everyday. I can't thank the owner enough for making kidschat.net a reality for me and all those who enjoy being on kidschat, because to me(and hopefully everyone else), this reality is a dream come true. <3

O_O

How to enter:

Do not:

Yo I like kids chat cos I getta meet new people from around the globe and the atmosphere in this chat is very good, not to many toxic users.

Bad_good

Hi. I love this “kids chat” because I can connect to people on here and do things that I love like drawing, listening to music, gaming and ofc making news friends.
I also love the mods here and the fact that they do their jobs properly. I love that bullying is not ok here and stuff like being a predator 👍. That's what I love about “kid's chat”.
(Bad_bad)

TheSingularity

WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT KC?
The ONE greatest thing about kidschat.net? Well I ask you, I ask each of you: why do any of us come here at all? Why? I'll tell you why: to make friends. The friends I have made here is perhaps the greatest part of this website. Of course I have made plenty of enemies here as well, but I have no shortage of those in real life. Yet the one invaluable and irreplaceable expression I have felt on this website is joy and that is solely through the making of good friends in a friendly and safe environment. I still do not have real friends so making online friends means a great deal to me.

Other than the ONE greatest part of kidschat.net aforementioned, I admire the unwavering resolve and hard work of the administrator (Kevin and previously, Arkham) and the moderation team towards the noble goal of creating a safe, stress-free environment for the members and guests alike. Credit must also be given to features such as the Friend Wall and the relatively newly launched Game feature.

In a nutshell: I love kidschat.net.
Yours sincerely,
The Divergence (username as known on kidschat.net chatrooms)
P.S. I rather think these VIP Giveaways are also pretty cool.

Last edited:

XxStarVibezxX

What do YOU like about kids chat?
What I like about kids chat is that the people are nice and the mods kick people as soon as they see there is a real problem. You fix manual/technical issues faster than most.Their are so many more features then just texting which is eye catching. Here you can make friends who see you for your personality and not your looks or what you have. And although you can make some enemies it doesn't matter because who doesn't? You have fun, learn new things, and play games. And parents can trust the site but most importantly the owner is really cool about things and fixes problems so fast i really think he/she (idk their pronouns) is some super technician. And an overall perfect site for kids 😄.
Username: XxStarVibezxX

Last edited:

Asuka

What I like about kidschat is the fact that the Admins are in touch with the users and are giving monthly updates and giveaways.
Username: L lawlett

Last edited:

k1lldream

kidschat is somewhere i feel like i can be myself. it makes me feel like im not alone in this weird, upsetting world. it helps me escape from my everyday life. its somewhere to make friends and just talk to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.