What do you like the most about KC? (Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite thing about kc is the administration team. We take them for granted but we don't realize how much they do for us during the day and night. If it weren't for them more kids be susceptible to suicide encouragement, weirdos, and perverts. I'm really thankful to them and that's why I'm also trying to become one. Thank you.

WHITEFANGS SHADOW

Dakota

September's Lifetime VIP Giveaway:
What do you like the most about kidschat and why?

How to enter:
• Answer the question above, 1 message per person.
• Tell us your username in the chat room, when answering the question

Do not:
• Post anything unrelated to the question, including discussions
• Post more than 1 one message, even if you have multiple accounts.

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.
Idk how to do it but what I like about kids chat is the fact I've made so many friends there are so many nice people on here I just love the website and its helped me through some dark times thats why I love kids chat and my username is Dakota

Kisses

What I like about kid chat is it's really help me to make friends here because I don't have any friends in a real life and my parents doesn't allow me to come this side I still came here and I am still grateful to be here cause everything in this place is perfectly ok I don't regret coming here . I wonder why my parents doesn't allow me here I'm 15.
Username
Is
(Kisses)

poisonheart

How to enter:

Do not:

(Failure to follow the instructions will result in you being disqualified, and your post will possibly be removed)

Top 3 answers win, decided by a jury. The giveaway ends the 30th of September, and the thread will be closed then.
well since the covid hit we couldn't socialize a lot this site help us to make new friends and find ourselves the things we don't get to do in the usual life we get to be our self here and the way you guys are trying your best to make this a good place is appreciable even tho I found this site a few weeks ago I still managed to make a lot of friends so thanks

Username: sugar blossom

Azyel

How to enter:

Do not:

Well i guess i just like the people in it, even weird ones, it's just nice to talk in here. Since i'm french, i like to learn english more! And i love to make friends on here, and learn about them, there's so much to do! ( username: Azyel )

Status
Not open for further replies.