What is the craziest thing that you’ve done?

Personally i’ve never done anything crazy other than a scooter trick which failed miserably.. What about you guys, what’s the craziest thing that YOU’VE done?

Imagine a small, white, two-story farmhouse in Iowa...My brother and I shared a bathroom on the second floor. It was a long, narrow bathroom and about 3 feet away from the tub there was a door that led to my room. When I was younger my parents didn't want me to use the door connected to my room, they wanted to go through the guest bedroom door to go to the bathroom. When I turned 8, they said I could use it. So, one day, I went through the door that connected the bathroom to my room and walked into the guest room. I went to one of the windows and removed the screen so I could walk onto the roof that covered a small portion of our patio. At the time I thought it was such a fun/crazy thing to do.

the craziest thing I've done was jumping of my neighbor's two-story patio deck to avoid getting tagged, ofc, in a game of tag... I was cornered and I didn't know what to do, so I climbed up onto the railing and dropped. Thankfully didn't break anything, but I felt like crap for a few weeks after that.