Whoopsie Daisies I Got Banned

strider

Got banned yesterday, what a shock lmao. (context i told some guy to kill himself because he was vocally anti-blm and kept harassing me about "how i wouldn't research trans history" n stuff idk.)

Only problem here is before, like forever ago, I got these kicks (I was banned bc it was strike three) -
AEE5596B-05EC-4418-8634-59F647215440.jpeg59F0DCCF-41A5-41F8-A849-103E8B20A786.jpeg
I'm seeing three problems here.

(As you may know from the other thread that was not useful and turned to a garbage fire)
"Sexual Abuse"????
What I'd gathered from mods on the forum thread was that Leo had kicked me. Just that. It's really just been chalked up to a mixup, so that would logically bring that ban down to strike two.

"Racist comment [...]"
Dunno who gave that kick. But um, newsflash?? You cant be racist... to white people- I- ?????
Newsflash two, I'm white. So.
[edit] People have offered that 'It's still racist even if your white/you can be racist to white people' In that case, I would have been *reclaiming* that word for comedic purposes (*cough* even though its not even offensive in the first place *cough*) I reclaim other words that are ACTUAL slurs and it's literally not a problem.
Down to strike one not counting bypass babey.
(im aware of the bypass part. i know. but like me and my friend used "fonking" as a replacement all the time lmao?)

Ban irrelevant case closed.
(DONT START DRAMA IN THIS DAMN THREAD LIKE THE LAST ONE I WANT RELEVANT REPLIES)

Last edited:
I do agree with the first being stupid if it was a mixup. As for the second one, you can apparently be racist towards anything nowadays so idk. Plus the kick also states bypassing censors, which would still count as a viable kick, even if they were to consider the comment to not be racist.

Got banned yesterday, what a shock lmao. (context i told some guy to kill himself because he was vocally anti-blm and kept harassing me about "how i wouldn't research trans history" n stuff idk.)

Only problem here is before, like forever ago, I got these kicks (I was banned bc it was strike three) -
View attachment 1171View attachment 1172
I'm seeing three problems here.

(As you may know from the other thread that was not useful and turned to a garbage fire)
"Sexual Abuse"????
What I'd gathered from mods on the forum thread was that Leo had kicked me. Just that. It's really just been chalked up to a mixup, so that would logically bring that ban down to strike two.

"Racist comment [...]"
Dunno who gave that kick. But um, newsflash?? You cant be racist... to white people- I- ?????
Newsflash two, I'm white. So.
Down to strike one, babey.

Ban irrelevant case closed.
(DONT START DRAMA IN THIS DAMN THREAD LIKE THE LAST ONE I WANT RELEVANT REPLIES)
As for your first kick, there needs to an explanation from the kicker. They need to explain what exactly you said and why they kicked. At least one comment of wrongdoing should have been copy and pasted into the kick report so this kind of situation doesn’t happen.

As for your second, there is nothing wrong with it. You completely deserved that kick, for two reasons. One, you said a racist comment. I don’t know who told you that “you can’t be racist to white people” but you can be racist to anybody. This isn’t just something made-up for the chat, either; it’s a real-world thing. People of the same race can be racist toward themselves too, it happens, so just because “you’re white” doesn’t mean your comment doesn’t have an affect on things. Conclusion is: racism applies to everyone, no exceptions. As for the second reason why you deserved the kick, well, you bypassed a censor which is kickable anyway. You broke two rules and it cost one kick, either way you were getting kicked for that. I didn’t perform this kick, but those are the reasons why it still applies to you.

As of now, your ban is deserved. The mod that did your first kick should come and explain and give context to their kick though.

As for your first kick, there needs to an explanation from the kicker. They need to explain what exactly you said and why they kicked. At least one comment of wrongdoing should have been copy and pasted into the kick report so this kind of situation doesn’t happen.

As for your second, there is nothing wrong with it. You completely deserved that kick, for two reasons. One, you said a racist comment. I don’t know who told you that “you can’t be racist to white people” but you can be racist to anybody. This isn’t just something made-up for the chat, either; it’s a real-world thing. People of the same race can be racist toward themselves too, it happens, so just because “you’re white” doesn’t mean your comment doesn’t have an affect on things. Conclusion is: racism applies to everyone, no exceptions. As for the second reason why you deserved the kick, well, you bypassed a censor which is kickable anyway. You broke two rules and it cost one kick, either way you were getting kicked for that. I didn’t perform this kick, but those are the reasons why it still applies to you.

As of now, your ban is deserved. The mod that did your first kick should come and explain and give context to their kick though.
Based Mod

Plus he literally admitted to sending me death threats
"sending you death threats" a death threat is threatening to kill someone. i just told you to kys. i didn't threaten jack. pretty sure thats damn justified considering you were actually harassing me.

"sending you death threats" a death threat is threatening to kill someone. i just told you to kys. i didn't threaten jack. pretty sure thats damn justified considering you were actually harassing me.
I wasn’t even harassing you

I do agree with the first being stupid if it was a mixup. As for the second one, you can apparently be racist towards anything nowadays so idk. Plus the kick also states bypassing censors, which would still count as a viable kick, even if they were to consider the comment to not be racist.
yea the snowflakes will get mad at anything nowadays. white cis men are truly the most oppressed minority group 😿 /s