Why was I banned defending a friend?

JadeSoulKitsune

I am the user JadeSoulKitsune. Today I was caught in an argument defending a user called DarkWingedAngel from a user harrassing her for almost a month called burgerprincess who has been reported multiple times and yet the mods fail to stop her harrassment spree. Today I was defending user Dark and got banned for defending her? When this user burgerprincess has been harrassing her Dark for a long time along with users just minding their own business. Mind you I didn't swear. I feel this ban was unfair but it is what it is.... but please do something about the user burgerprincess and her harrassment spree. Unban me please and I apologize if i crossed a line or broke some rules

In your history, it says you were only kicked for 30 minutes, not banned. Now, I'm not the moderator that kicked you, but I do know about the feud between DarkWingedAngel and burgerprincess. You were probably kicked for continuing a drama that was already happening. Usually in situations like this, moderators will kick/mute everyone involved, based on what they saw, not just the person who would be considered "right" or wrong" (of course, a few situations that involve homophobia, or something similar are excluded).