Wrongly Kicked (please help..)

Meow

The Ultimate Photographer
Today (29th October) I was kicked for 1 hour with reason “Se-ual pms”
Simply put, I wasn’t talking about anything around that inappropriate or anything else, in fact at that time I was only talking with one person in my DMs, (wich they didn’t even reported me) I don’t really know what else to say to this other than it must been a mistake? I know that mostly when bans/kicks appear, there’s shown the inappropriate part of the convo in the reason text, but that’s not a rule I know, that’s all I suppose, if you have more questions just ask me- my kc username is: Meow (The kick already ended when i wrote this)

Attachments

• 93C0C720-5E95-4152-9FB5-DF1FD2CA1687.png
    93C0C720-5E95-4152-9FB5-DF1FD2CA1687.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 16
Today (29th October) I was kicked for 1 hour with reason “Se-ual pms”
Simply put, I wasn’t talking about anything around that inappropriate or anything else, in fact at that time I was only talking with one person in my DMs, (wich they didn’t even reported me) I don’t really know what else to say to this other than it must been a mistake? I know that mostly when bans/kicks appear, there’s shown the inappropriate part of the convo in the reason text, but that’s not a rule I know, that’s all I suppose, if you have more questions just ask me- my kc username is: Meow (The kick already ended when i wrote this)
How would you know if the other user had reported you or not?? What was their username?? Do you have any proof of your dm being clean, like screenshots??? Simply saying "I didnt do it" will not get you anywhere.

Neither will pestering everyone on other threads about this.

I suggested to Meow writing on the forums or contacting Kevin to try and solve this. Sadly this is a matter that's hard to prove false since yes, there's no way to prove the kick false or correct. Still I think the willingness to try and solve it is at least commendable. The forums are here for this reason and users shouldn't be afraid to use them for matters concerning kicks or bans.

How would you know if the other user had reported you or not?? What was their username?? Do you have any proof of your dm being clean, like screenshots??? Simply saying "I didnt do it" will not get you anywhere.

Neither will pestering everyone on other threads about this.
Would I know? Since the only person I was talking with was “Kaiî” which told he did not, and yea of course i always screenshot every conversation -.- for real- why would anyone do that, simple theory is being kicked for saying “give me a sec” which got misspelled C with X, making it censor, and therefore “probably” the cause of it?
And also “pestering everyone” just because I asked TWO people about it? Duh.

Would I know? Since the only person I was talking with was “Kaiî” which told he did not, and yea of course i always screenshot every conversation -.- for real- why would anyone do that, simple theory is being kicked for saying “give me a sec” which got misspelled C with X, making it censor, and therefore “probably” the cause of it?
And also “pestering everyone” just because I asked TWO people about it? Duh.
Congratulations, you just answered your own question, and therefore this forum and your comments on other forums were useless this whole time.

And many people do, infact, screenshot their dms. If there is a problem relating to them, common sense calls to return to the dms and screenshot them for evidence.

@Meow yes this seemed to have probably been the reason for your kick since "gimme a ****" can really look bad. The user you were talking to clearly reported you and the active at that moment mod kicked based off of that. Unlucky, but I doubt the kick would get nullified since the censor makes it impossible to prove that it was a misspell of sec.

Congratulations, you just answered your own question, and therefore this forum and your comments on other forums were useless this whole time.

And many people do, infact, screenshot their dms. If there is a problem relating to them, common sense calls to return to the dms and screenshot them for evidence.
Ya know when the kick ended my pms were all deleted, ya all can go and ask him that in fact I wasn’t being inappropriate.

@Meow yes this seemed to have probably been the reason for your kick since "gimme a ****" can really look bad. The user you were talking to clearly reported you and the active at that moment mod kicked based off of that. Unlucky, but I doubt the kick would get nullified since the censor makes it impossible to prove that it was a misspell of sec.
I wrote “sec*” under the message right away when I noticed the misspell wich would be like 5 seconds