yoo big brain idea here

Aidey

why don't we not allow people to be guest in the chat site and then we wont have trouble with guest and then we can find those bots if they make a user account then we could just ip ban them any thoughts?

I didn't get what you just said
if we get rid of people signing up on guest accounts we could get rid of bots raiding are sever it will be easy and done because the guest accounts don't have to verify so all we need to do is get rid of the chance of people being a guest and not raid us

why don't we not allow people to be guest in the chat site and then we wont have trouble with guest and then we can find those bots if they make a user account then we could just ip ban them any thoughts?
We disable the guest what do you get? Peds and pervs as users and harder to ban. Bots will make an account no matter what and so will peds and pervs.

We disable the guest what do you get? Peds and pervs as users and harder to ban. Bots will make an account no matter what and so will peds and pervs.
no because we can ip ban them true there is some that will be using a vip bot mostly theres bots that are just program to just make guest accounts so we can disable it

no because we can ip ban them true there is some that will be using a vip bot mostly theres bots that are just program to just make guest accounts so we can disable it
Ip bans do nothing for the bots and for them, bypassing is a thing. Vpn is a thing, tor Is a thing and other things. It's harder to ban users than it is guests.

Ip bans do nothing for the bots and for them, bypassing is a thing. Vpn is a thing, tor Is a thing and other things. It's harder to ban users than it is guests.
that's why we could use the system bot to find there emails and if they make more accounts that are similar towards those accounts and i don't think they are able to verify because a guest does not need to verify so some of the guest will be gone because they have verify and the bots wont be able to unless the user who coded it has too

that's why we could use the system bot to find there emails and if they make more accounts that are similar towards those accounts and i don't think they are able to verify because a guest does not need to verify so some of the guest will be gone because they have verify and the bots wont be able to unless the user who coded it has too
I've seen more bots as a mod than you think. Taking away the guests won't stop them, their programmed by one person or multiple. For the pervs and peds it's best to keep them as guests, because if you let them as users and only users what's the kos for then? We'd have to get rid of it all together if we took guests away completely.