Plz unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commando1

Hi Arkham and all Moderator I was ban for spamming when I was talking to a staff member About the guest account advertising a ### website I can not said it because I will get banned again I give you permission to go through me private chat My history was I was kick one time for 15 minutes for inappropriate language and was muted by the system for 5 minutes please un ban my account it is verified so you can send me a Gmail the name of my account is Commando the profile is a boy sign and the background picture is a bunch of apple logo and play buttons contact me on [email protected] and My name is Antonio Joseph

Thanks if you un ban me Kidchat.net administrator team

Last edited:
Hi Arkham and all Moderator I was ban for spamming when I was talking to a staff member About the guest account advertising a ### website I can not said it because I will get banned again I give you permission to go through me private chat My history was I was kick one time for 15 minutes for inappropriate language and was muted by the system for 5 minutes please un ban my account it is verified so you can send me a Gmail the name of my account is Commando the profile is a boy sign and the background picture is a bunch of apple logo and play buttons contact me on [email protected] and My name is Antonio Joseph

Thanks if you un ban me Kidchat.net administrator team
You posted the bot message... The bot gets banned for saying that so why should you say it and not get banned? It's up to Kevin, the new admin to unban or not.

1623373991087.png

He was trying to report a bot message. Then system banned him. He’s unbanned now so the issue has been solved and therefore I’m closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.