lord help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all 00shidier or however you spell that stupid name you look like a freaking dingleberry go to back to hell you ogre you look more like a dingleberry cuz you sure ain't a human being. Prickled faced bastard

and stop trying to get me banned i know you send guest to come after me and you you say no politics and and there is someone with a political name and you also lied about it saying there's no one with that name and lo and behold theres some one with that name so go away you color coded gay queer

I will say this though
I never said there wasn’t a user named Joe Biden in the chat
I said I didn’t notice a user in chat named Joe Biden
Also as much as politics bother me, I’m actually willing to let them slide as long as their not causing fights. OR THEIR NOT BEING SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT AND BEING USED TO SHAME ME FOR BEING A LESBIAN.
DONT START YOUR HOMOPHOBIC NONSENSE AGAIN

I won't start my nonsense again if you or your color coded queer gf or your mod friends or guest and users try to get me banned again sorry lol

I won't start my nonsense again if you or your color coded queer gf or your mod friends or guest and users try to get me banned again sorry lol
I NEVER SENT ANYONE TO BAN YOU MY GUY
AND LEAVE OPHELIA OUT OF THIS SHE DOESNT EVEN WANT TO GET INVOLVED
Everyone has been trying to stick up for me because you’ve done nothing but harass me FOR A MONTH
THIS NEEDS TO STOP

first of all 00shidier or however you spell that stupid name you look like a freaking dingleberry go to back to hell you ogre you look more like a dingleberry cuz you sure ain't a human being. Prickled faced bastard

and stop trying to get me banned i know you send guest to come after me and you you say no politics and and there is someone with a political name and you also lied about it saying there's no one with that name and lo and behold theres some one with that name so go away you color coded gay queer
I don't wanna be the rude pendeja here. But your argument automatically became invalid after you called her a quote: "Color coded gay queer".

its strider like strider from the lord of the rings. Know if you don't know what that is I suggest you watch it and stop bothering us mods

theyellowside I am going to transfer your attacks here right to your chat account if this crap continues bacause until they get moderation figured out on this forum that is about all I can think of doing. once moderation is figured you'll be the 1st to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.