Banned for “bypassing ban”?????

G0DSP33D

I was banned for “bypassing ban is Omistaja”??? Who’s Omistaja???? I’m not bypassing a ban and I’m NOT OMISTAJA. Seriously, can I get unbanned.

my account name is G0DSP33D

I was banned for “bypassing ban is Omistaja”??? Who’s Omistaja???? I’m not bypassing a ban and I’m NOT OMISTAJA. Seriously, can I get unbanned.

maybe they think it's ur alt acc or something and u made another one so u bypassed the ban idk

It seems like Kawaiicat was the one who kicked you out for that reason. Although, I checked your account out and it does remind me of another Goku pfp'd account that actually did have the same other accounts as Omistaja. I forgot what account name that was mostly because it got deleted anyway. It doesn't seem to be there anymore, but maybe when Kawaiicat saw it, it did have "other accounts" as having Omistaja in it. Kawaiicat should have reported this to Kevin with proof that your other accounts said it. I'm not sure if she did or not as I wasn't there to witness this moment or see her online. So, only Kevin or Kawaiicat herself can deal with this thread at this point.

-Ophelia

It seems like Kawaiicat was the one who kicked you out for that reason. Although, I checked your account out and it does remind me of another Goku pfp'd account that actually did have the same other accounts as Omistaja. I forgot what account name that was mostly because it got deleted anyway. It doesn't seem to be there anymore, but maybe when Kawaiicat saw it, it did have "other accounts" as having Omistaja in it. Kawaiicat should have reported this to Kevin with proof that your other accounts said it. I'm not sure if she did or not as I wasn't there to witness this moment or see her online. So, only Kevin or Kawaiicat herself can deal with this thread at this point.

-Ophelia
Okay I get that, I’ll change my pfp to stop this from happening. But I’m not Omistaja. Another user just now was literally attacking me thinking I was him. Literally what did this Omi guy do???

Lets just wait until a mod or an admin arrive here
I’ve been waiting, but I’ve literally had this random guy named “Evan” go after me for being “Omistaja” when I was (in all caps) TELLING HIM I WASNT, and he kept saying “I’m gonna get you banned”. I even reported our PM’s of him literally not leaving me alone and of course I’m the one who gets banned. I literally asked him what made him believe that and he just kept saying “because you’re Omi” and literal bs. Now I’m banned, and the “contact us” page doesn’t even work so I can’t reach out by email to anyone!! This is literally so frustrating

Okay I get that, I’ll change my pfp to stop this from happening. But I’m not Omistaja. Another user just now was literally attacking me thinking I was him. Literally what did this Omi guy do???
Update: Multiple mods including Acorn and Hershy have also kicked you out as well, so this isn't just Kawaiicat who thinks you're them. If any of these mods mentioned would like to post any evidence (with Kevin's permission) on how their accounts match up, it is needed rn because when I check their other accounts I see no others and once it's posted, this thread can end.

Also, Omistaja is a known inappropriate roleplayer who got away with breaking rules for too long because mods don't watch the MHA room. Once Archon, a former mod, started investigating more into the MHA room when he became mod, Omistaja was kicked out more often and soon banned once all those kicks added up. All the mods know about him and what he's capable of as even his bio had a list of his "good girls" or "pets" like that's not how you treat girls or anyone, even if it's roleplay. This is a kids chat, and Omistaja needs to take his crap and put it elsewhere. -_-

Update: Multiple mods including Acorn and Hershy have also kicked you out as well, so this isn't just Kawaiicat who thinks you're them. If any of these mods mentioned would like to post any evidence (with Kevin's permission) on how their accounts match up, it is needed rn because when I check their other accounts I see no others and once it's posted, this thread can end.

Also, Omistaja is a known inappropriate roleplayer who got away with breaking rules for too long because mods don't watch the MHA room. Once Archon, a former mod, started investigating more into the MHA room when he became mod, Omistaja was kicked out more often and soon banned once all those kicks added up. All the mods know about him and what he's capable of as even his bio had a list of his "good girls" or "pets" like that's not how you treat girls or anyone, even if it's roleplay. This is a kids chat, and Omistaja needs to take his crap and put it elsewhere. -_-
God damn, I didn’t know he was that much of a creep 0.0. Dude sounds like a literal ****.

also, as I mentioned above, there’s this “Evan” guy that literally harassed me saying that he’s “Gonna get me banned”. I’m starting to think he’s literally going to ANY mod online and telling them bs to get me banned. I ASKED for why he thought I was this **** and all he said was “because you’re him”, so idk what he’s telling them.

God damn, I didn’t know he was that much of a creep 0.0. Dude sounds like a literal ****.

also, as I mentioned above, there’s this “Evan” guy that literally harassed me saying that he’s “Gonna get me banned”. I’m starting to think he’s literally going to ANY mod online and telling them bs to get me banned. I ASKED for why he thought I was this **** and all he said was “because you’re him”, so idk what he’s telling them.
I apparently don't seem to be online during the time this stuff happens. Other mods are gonna have to put some answers in this thread tbh, and then maybe you will get your answer once they said something.

I apparently don't seem to be online during the time this stuff happens. Other mods are gonna have to put some answers in this thread tbh, and then maybe you will get your answer once they said something.
I’m waiting, but it’s literally so annoying when this one dude is getting you kicked because they don’t listen and are a stubborn jerk. I can’t even enjoy talking to other people because I’m always logging on and finding out I was kicked again for “bypassing ban”, this literally sucks.

Wasn’t archon a creep too?