Sh!t mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kick me for having my own opinion about mods in my bio I will remove it because your sh!t mods would kick me again if I don't. Supposed to do a warning if I was freaking warned I would have removed it this makes me want to go back to square one back in January I don't give a F
.net mods= failures will there are some good mods
Provide context as soon as possible. If not, thread closed

@theyellowside

last chance, prove your point.

Quite embarrassing for someone like you to whine about mods for no reason when you’re a mod elsewhere and should know better. But if you refuse to actually bring legit complaints and no crybaby rants, I guess I’ll have to talk to your admin about your history and current behavior

Feel free to prove me wrong

Just close the thread I made a mistake I was I was very upset I know I was in the wrong I have mental health issues that you wouldn't understand I got schizophrenia your a normal person I'm not my mental health issues get in the way of my emotions that's my back story new admin Kevin hope you can understand

Just close the thread I made a mistake I was I was very upset I know I was in the wrong I have mental health issues that you wouldn't understand I got schizophrenia your a normal person I'm not my mental health issues get in the way of my emotions that's my back story new admin Kevin hope you can understand
mental health issues don't give you the excuse to act like a dick 💀💀💀

That is one poor excuse

Well my dad sometimes goes ballistic but that's mostly because of his untreated diabetes and bipolar disorder- so I can never really gauge if it's natural or actually mental health-

This is yellowside remember any excuse he throw is probably bs i mean he use that same excuse when insulting me and roselia

Status
Not open for further replies.