2 suggestions for both kids chats.

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
1. I was recently doing research on the sister teen chats, lurking on the chat and blog for the .org version, and I found out that both sister teen chats have 2 admins, Kevin and Reeebsss. I think having a 2 admin team would really benefit both of the kids chats (.net and chat avenue), and make them safer for every user as you will have 2 admins handling kick reports and banning pedos at the same time. If the teen chats can have this, I don't see why the kids chats shouldn't. The amount of users on the teen chats may be greater, but kids chat's pedos can be more threatening to users as we don't need cp-influencing losers taking advantage of actual underaged users, which is not as likely in a teen chat compared to a kids chat. The user range is also larger in the kids chats than teen chats, being 9-19 (in terms of the age list), so we have more ages to deal with too.

Arkham handles both kids chats alone, which is a very hard job. That is basically like working 2 real life jobs at the same time, if that ever were possible in the real world compared to online. Another admin giving Ark support and help with the kick reports and active chatters could limit the work Ark does for both of the kids chats. I really think this should be looked into for a future case since other sister chats are doing it.

2. Continuing research on the teenchat.org sister site, I found that monthly updates are given each month on the news page. These monthly updates include:

1. What's going on within the chat during the month.
2. User's birthdays for the month.
3. Vip giveaway challenge.

I think this would be a great thing for both of the kids chats so the users can get updated, and actively participate in what the chat has to offer rather than just chatting with others around the world.

Birthdays of users would be posted so people can know when birthdays of users are, and so people can be prepared rather than forgetful that a friend's birthday is coming up soon.

It would also be fun for users to try and win a lifetime vip over taking a simple quiz or some other challenge that can be a thing. Vip giveaways should be a thing at this point as this site and the other kids chat are very profitable already I'm sure with the amount of people who actually buy vip here and there + ad revenue. Giving vip away over a fun activity for 2-3 users every month would allow those who can't afford vip a chance to get it.

I hope both of these suggestions are considered and/or looked into for the future of both kids chats.

I'll leave the source of where I found this info here:
https://www.teen-chat.org/blog/new-teen-chat-admins/

-Ophelia

1. I was recently doing research on the sister teen chats, lurking on the chat and blog for the .org version, and I found out that both sister teen chats have 2 admins, Kevin and Reeebsss. I think having a 2 admin team would really benefit both of the kids chats (.net and chat avenue), and make them safer for every user as you will have 2 admins handling kick reports and banning pedos at the same time. If the teen chats can have this, I don't see why the kids chats shouldn't. The amount of users on the teen chats may be greater, but kids chat's pedos can be more threatening to users as we don't need cp-influencing losers taking advantage of actual underaged users, which is not as likely in a teen chat compared to a kids chat. The user range is also larger in the kids chats than teen chats, being 9-19 (in terms of the age list), so we have more ages to deal with too.

Arkham handles both kids chats alone, which is a very hard job. That is basically like working 2 real life jobs at the same time, if that ever were possible in the real world compared to online. Another admin giving Ark support and help with the kick reports and active chatters could limit the work Ark does for both of the kids chats. I really think this should be looked into for a future case since other sister chats are doing it.

2. Continuing research on the teenchat.org sister site, I found that monthly updates are given each month on the news page. These monthly updates include:

1. What's going on within the chat during the month.
2. User's birthdays for the month.
3. Vip giveaway challenge.

I think this would be a great thing for both of the kids chats so the users can get updated, and actively participate in what the chat has to offer rather than just chatting with others around the world.

Birthdays of users would be posted so people can know when birthdays of users are, and so people can be prepared rather than forgetful that a friend's birthday is coming up soon.

It would also be fun for users to try and win a lifetime vip over taking a simple quiz or some other challenge that can be a thing. Vip giveaways should be a thing at this point as this site and the other kids chat are very profitable already I'm sure with the amount of people who actually buy vip here and there + ad revenue. Giving vip away over a fun activity for 2-3 users every month would allow those who can't afford vip a chance to get it.

I hope both of these suggestions are considered and/or looked into for the future of both kids chats.

I'll leave the source of where I found this info here:
https://www.teen-chat.org/blog/new-teen-chat-admins/

-Ophelia
Yes we 100% need 2 admins on as this will benefit the site massively and I hope arkham looks at this post and realises why we need 2. I'm glad we have mods like you that have great minds. ^^

I 100% agree on 2 admin and also it need to be in a cycle so like maybe 6 months rotation or perhaps vote on who will be the admin

Second the idea of the news section being used frequently is great and pf course the monthly update is crucial perhaps vip giveaway etc

They also need to promote this site and cleanse the name and make it that guest can only view the chat not talk

I 100% agree on 2 admin and also it need to be in a cycle so like maybe 6 months rotation or perhaps vote on who will be the admin

Second the idea of the news section being used frequently is great and pf course the monthly update is crucial perhaps vip giveaway etc

They also need to promote this site and cleanse the name and make it that guest can only view the chat not talk
The guest 1 was once a feature but got removed for no reason

-2 admins would definitely help out alot in the long run and is a great idea tho I don't agree doing it in rotation.
-The birthdays and Vip giveaways are also great ideas as they would both promote user activity and display that the admin is interacting with the user base.
-Finally the monthly updates would also be nice as it help everyone understand what has been going on and if there has been changes made to the rules and/or the site.

I think I even remember Ark saying that it'd be good if there were two admins idk I could be wrong. I also think it'd be pretty cool. As for the rest of the suggestions yes yes yes. 🌸

I am all for that idea 100% I did not even know that the other chat was using 2 admins. I mean yeah I get that it has like 3 times the users, maybe that is why?

I am all for that idea 100% I did not even know that the other chat was using 2 admins. I mean yeah I get that it has like 3 times the users, maybe that is why?
Ik it has 3 times the users but honestly this chat needs it too. Both kids chats even with 300 users is hard for 1 admin to handle it all as perhaps you may be busy so that would give the other admin a job to do if the other admin is out. Like for example: Kick reports get handled at least every 5-6 hours. So having another admin actively ban pedos and strike 3 users before you handle those kick reports will limit the constant work you do, and since guest accounts get deleted in 2 hours, it is hard to get actual ip bans on them unless they are literally kicked an hour or 2 before you handle the reports. Having another admin doing active banning before the kick report handling time would help so much so that we can actually get these **** or rulebreaking guest users ip banned, and not just deleted accounts after 2 hour and 6 hour kicks. I truly think the administrator should consider doing this on both kids chats to have a more safer and effective environment for all chatters.

Last edited: