Ban

Can I pls get UNbaned I waited a month pls Ninjaforce_20
How many times are you gonna lie? You made a post 10 days ago on the thread “Banned” by swiftxd, and I caught you for lying and now I caught you again lying. Do you even hear yourself? You waited 10 days, not a month. Have fun in teenchat.org or kids chat avenue for the time being.

-Ophelia

How many times are you gonna lie? You made a post 10 days ago on the thread “Banned” by swiftxd, and I caught you for lying and now I caught you again lying. Do you even hear yourself? You waited 10 days, not a month. Have fun in teenchat.org or kids chat avenue for the time being.

-Ophelia
I told u it wasn't me

I think it takes like 3 months for accounts to be removed from the server.

Personally, I don't think you should un-ban him at all. This is a KIDS chat if he says those things, he should not be here at all. He's literally a creep. I don't understand why you would want them to come back. This is the reason why this website is so dangerous because there are so many predators and even though they've been banned they keep coming back and the whole cycle repeats. I don't know why you would even say those type of things to children. You're a predator, you could probably go to jail for that.

Personally, I don't think you should un-ban him at all. This is a KIDS chat if he says those things, he should not be here at all. He's literally a creep. I don't understand why you would want them to come back. This is the reason why this website is so dangerous because there are so many predators and even though they've been banned they keep coming back and the whole cycle repeats. I don't know why you would even say those type of things to children. You're a predator, you could probably go to jail for that.
100% true. Unfortunately, banned accounts auto delete after some time