Ban

Personally, I don't think you should un-ban him at all. This is a KIDS chat if he says those things, he should not be here at all. He's literally a creep. I don't understand why you would want them to come back. This is the reason why this website is so dangerous because there are so many predators and even though they've been banned they keep coming back and the whole cycle repeats. I don't know why you would even say those type of things to children. You're a predator, you could probably go to jail for that.
People can change if u dont know that then ur the biggest idiot I've seen on this planet

People can change if u dont know that then ur the biggest idiot I've seen on this planet
You don't get the right to say "I've changed" when you made your post begging to be unbanned DAYS after saying those things. Your true nature shines through even brighter with paper-thin logic like that.

You don't get the right to say "I've changed" when you made your post begging to be unbanned DAYS after saying those things. Your true nature shines through even brighter with paper-thin logic like that.
Because these people I had added where the only friends I would have my entire life if u want to be a dic about it the go one ill be dead before u can even have kids or get married

Because these people I had added where the only friends I would have my entire life if u want to be a dic about it the go one ill be dead before u can even have kids or get married
I don't feel bad for you lol you're a literal predator so go away

You'll be dead before I can have kids or get married? Huh? How old are you?

lmaoo no i won't XD
Oh yes u will after I start the bug in this site and many more everyone is going to juvy then I will die so I don't go to juvy perfect plain and thanks to my savings I even hired some assistants yall are screwed bid time especially the creator of this site time will come and bring peace again but this time my brother will carry my legacy