Introduction (Shimmer)

Shimmer_

I feel like most of you don’t know me, so I felt like making an introduction. Here we go

My real name’s Taylor

I’m 15 years old

My birthday’s on July 21

I’m 5’4. It’s really sad

I’m from Canada

I also play hockey

I love pineapples

I have an obsession with Taylor Swift (Though only really my good friends get to witness it)

I don’t really know what else to share about myself, so we’ll just end it here. I’ll probably edit this if I think of something new. But I’m usually willing to answer other questions if they aren’t too personal

Last edited:
I feel like most of you don’t know me, so I felt like making an introduction. Here we go

My real name’s Taylor

I’m 15 years old

My birthday’s on July 21

I’m from Canada

I love pineapples

I have an obsession with Taylor Swift (Though only really my good friends get to witness it)

I don’t really know what else to share about myself, so we’ll just end it here. But I’m usually willing to answer other questions if they aren’t too personal
Pineapple lover? Bad mod./j

My real name’s Taylor

I’m 15 years old

My birthday’s on July 21

I’m from Canada

I love pineapples

I don’t really know what else to share about myself, so we’ll just end it here. But I’m usually willing to answer other questions if they aren’t too personal
Penguin mod
Pineapple lover? Bad mod./j
Duck mod

I’m literally listening to that song right now. But no, it was just a really big coincidence. The song was released back in October and I think I made my account December 2021 or something like that.

The username just came from a username generator because I couldn’t think of a good one

I’m literally listening to that song right now. But no, it was just a really big coincidence. The song was released back in October and I think I made my account December 2021 or something like that.

The username just came from a username generator because I couldn’t think of a good one
Same, cough cough. But that's good to know. Don't mind me slapping my forehead for not checking dates..

My real name’s Taylor

I’m 15 years old

My birthday’s on July 21

I’m 5’4. It’s really sad

I’m from Canada

I also play hockey

I love pineapples

I don’t really know what else to share about myself, so we’ll just end it here. I’ll probably edit this if I think of something new. But I’m usually willing to answer other questions if they aren’t too personal
taylor -- im (m17) new here. my birthday is also in july. dont worry about the 5'4" i think petite girls are beautiful. post if u wanna chat.