People aren't hurtful but mods ignoring it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

katieMaybe

FQE5ZUY.png

A mod sent a message seconds after this. I don't want to single anyone out, only that if this doesn't break rule #4, why would I want to still be here?

I don't mind arguing with people when there's a point. This person never made a point, they simply said that in Romania it isn't illegal to throw eggs at an LGBT pride event (being the counter protest) and says it was good, actually, while a mod is active in chat.

It hurts to feel welcome nowhere.

View attachment 6789

A mod sent a message seconds after this. I don't want to single anyone out, only that if this doesn't break rule #4, why would I want to still be here?

I don't mind arguing with people when there's a point. This person never made a point, they simply said that in Romania it isn't illegal to throw eggs at an LGBT pride event (being the counter protest) and says it was good, actually, while a mod is active in chat.

It hurts to feel welcome nowhere.
I was not that active last night as soon as the fire emblem engage info released, and I have no clue what that comment meant so I ignored it. I was so confused with the scenario at hand, because it just sounded vague to me. I did tell you to use the ignore button though, now did you use it? That’s your question to answer. I’m not experienced in deciphering lgbtq scenarios because I’m very close-minded from society, so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge on topics that are very arguable in nature.

I was not that active last night as soon as the fire emblem engage info released, and I have no clue what that comment meant so I ignored it. I was so confused with the scenario at hand, because it just sounded vague to me. I did tell you to use the ignore button though, now did you use it? That’s your question to answer. I’m not experienced in deciphering lgbtq scenarios because I’m very close-minded from society, so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge on topics that are very arguable in nature.
Pardon, you were the mod I meant that I knew was AFK at the time (because you'd said it prior to the situation later being as vague as you describe).

I did put them on ignore but a bit later that I should've, like you said.

I shouldn't have made this thread, since Luminous was there at the end of it.

Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.