Banned unfairly (I believe so anw)

Kudstiapologist

LONG STORY SHORT! My user on kidschat (Kudsti) got banned for a doxx threat
To give sum context it was a joke due to a friend of mine, (the one it was aimed at) wanted me and them to prank the gc into thinking we were fighting. I have since talked to them and they held no ill will, nor did they even pay mind to it when I first said it. I would provide ss however I can't login soo.
A mod in the gc and me got into a little dispute. They got mad at me and threatened to kick me, I didn't take it srsly. They did follow through with it and I got banned. It was unfair due to the fact that the supposed "victim" (that being my friend) didn't care and the reason for the report happening in the first place was due to personal matters that had little to nothing to do with the situation. the mod in question was @Strawberry.

KCR 4 states: “No threats will be tolerated. This includes killing, hurting, hacking, leaking, and similar situations”. Even if the other party didn’t care; threatening to doxx is not “a joke” and is not something to be taken lightly.

KCR 4 states: “No threats will be tolerated. This includes killing, hurting, hacking, leaking, and similar situations”. Even if the other party didn’t care; threatening to doxx is not “a joke” and is not something to be taken lightly.
HI!! Tysm for replying however I believe you fail to see two specific issues here. 1. The reason for my initial kicking was due to the mod having a personal issue against me (not due to the actual issue at hand), if you don't see that as an abuse of power idk what to tell you. 2.I don't believe it warrants a WHOLE ban, there have been multiple (pardon my french or wtv) creeps that have been only kicked momentarily for engaging in sexual acts with minors. I don't believe that a simple joke warrants a worse sentence than harassing a 13 year old over your foot fetish after the og kicking (specific example to due a specific incident). I have had multiple accounts msg me after the kick was lifted to harass me again and try to get me to engage in inappropriate behaviour.

HI!! Tysm for replying however I believe you fail to see two specific issues here. 1. The reason for my initial kicking was due to the mod having a personal issue against me (not due to the actual issue at hand), if you don't see that as an abuse of power idk what to tell you. 2.I don't believe it warrants a WHOLE ban, there have been multiple (pardon my french or wtv) creeps that have been only kicked momentarily for engaging in sexual acts with minors. I don't believe that a simple joke warrants a worse sentence than harassing a 13 year old over your foot fetish after the og kicking (specific example to due a specific incident). I have had multiple accounts msg me after the kick was lifted to harass me again and try to get me to engage in inappropriate behaviour.
The so called “mod” that you were arguing with is not a mod, and that argument had nothing to do with the kick as far as I can see. As for the second point; other people’s punishments do not influence your punishment. You broke the rules! There are consequences!

The so called “mod” that you were arguing with is not a mod, and that argument had nothing to do with the kick as far as I can see. As for the second point; other people’s punishments do not influence your punishment. You broke the rules! There are consequences!
I don't disagree! In fact I was completely ok with the kick, it's the ban that I see an issue with. It is very much so unwarranted over a joke!!

LONG STORY SHORT! My user on kidschat (Kudsti) got banned for a doxx threat
To give sum context it was a joke due to a friend of mine, (the one it was aimed at) wanted me and them to prank the gc into thinking we were fighting. I have since talked to them and they held no ill will, nor did they even pay mind to it when I first said it. I would provide ss however I can't login soo.
A mod in the gc and me got into a little dispute. They got mad at me and threatened to kick me, I didn't take it srsly. They did follow through with it and I got banned. It was unfair due to the fact that the supposed "victim" (that being my friend) didn't care and the reason for the report happening in the first place was due to personal matters that had little to nothing to do with the situation. the mod in question was @Strawberry.
Okay, so I'm the one that kicked you.(I am Luminous not Strawberry) Strawberry is NOT a mod, she is a VIP. Diamond users are vips, shielded ones are mods. Anyway, I was in the staff room during that time, I saw the report and kicked you because threatening to dox is a major issue. I had absolutely no context of what was going on. Because I had no context, I'll retract this kick which will also retract this ban. In return, you will receive a different kick time for joking about it. Please thoroughly read the rules next time before committing actions that you do not know if they are allowed or not. The rules link can be found in multiple areas of the chat, and in the forums itself. Please be safe and continue having fun chatting! :>

I don't disagree! In fact I was completely ok with the kick, it's the ban that I see an issue with. It is very much so unwarranted over a joke!!
Well this is the level we take doxxing too and if it was a joke why did someone report it? Someone must have thought it was not a joke.

Okay, so I'm the one that kicked you.(I am Luminous not Strawberry) Strawberry is NOT a mod, she is a VIP. Diamond users are vips, shielded ones are mods. Anyway, I was in the staff room during that time, I saw the report and kicked you because threatening to dox is a major issue. I had absolutely no context of what was going on. Because I had no context, I'll retract this kick which will also retract this ban. In return, you will receive a different kick time for joking about it. Please thoroughly read the rules next time before committing actions that you do not know if they are allowed or not. The rules link can be found in multiple areas of the chat, and in the forums itself. Please be safe and continue having fun chatting! :>
TYSM!!