Plz unban

the stoner

My user name on the chat site is (the stoner) and I was requesting if it all could plz unban me my girl has no other way to try all to me and I couldn't hear the thought of losing her plz unban me mods

You have had multiple violations on your account and plenty of time to stop breaking the rules. You decided not to stop so here you are. I do not reward bad behavior.

You have had multiple violations on your account and plenty of time to stop breaking the rules. You decided not to stop so here you are. I do not reward bad behavior.
most of them i didnt do i only been kicked twice when i was using it i i have a younger brother and likes to get into my comp and go thru my stuff and do dumb thing with it and i cant get him to stop no matter what

Come on, you seriously are not using this old "It's was my younger brother" excuse? Are you not responsible for your account? Let me answer for you on that...You ARE responsible for your account so whatever happens is on you!

i shouldnt have to its on my comp
If it is on your computer then your brother should not have been on it… and even if he does have access to your computer; you should have thought about the consequences and logged out. Either way it does not matter because as Arkham said, “You ARE responsible for your account so whatever happens is on you!”. End of story.

how can you punish somebody who isn't completely at fault? like how would u feel if it happened to you? i bet it would be different if you were in my position.and the chat is the only way i have to talk to my girl cuz shes not allowed to rlly have anything so she told me bout the site at school so we could talk.